A Lady's Table

Aawww it ended so fast. Oh well, it was very interesting though!!! Thank you so much for translating!!! Looking forward on your other projects~😘

Bummer about the rushed ending, it was pretty good but could have been even better.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty rushed for an interesting premise, I would've liked more character development if it continued but I suppose it was a happy ending none the less

Fed-Kun's army
A weirdly kind of wholesome story to be honest. I mean, a disturbing subject. But it is well handled. I do like to think this will end nicely. Roan the MC will start to get the Lady to stop doing what she does. Really, it'd of been excusable what the kid did. But was so badly treated after that it probably caused mental trauma. If given actual support, she'd probably of been normal otherwise. I do just love imagining these two together afterward though.

Though to be honest, the look of the Lady's eyes gives off this feeling. A feeling like Roan will be called to her room... but the Lady is in full BDSM gear with a whip in hand acting nonchalant.

I see pink hair and uncanny resemblance to Shuli, I can’t get it out of my head this is the dark version of A Stepmother’s Marchen..

Users who are viewing this thread