A Lady's Table

Dex-chan lover
Wait2 this is only 6 chapters long?
Should've called it short one-shot lol might be better than calling it rushed or axed

Thank you Lord. Are you the ones who picked this up? Thank you for your hardwork!!! I'll enjoy reading them!! 🤩

P.S okay, so like I've read chapter 3. I saw your @ @funnywoman at the last page and that definitely made my question invalid but I'm still grateful. So yeah. 😂

I like it but also don't bc I don't
get Anne's motivations or why her trauma makes her want to not forget even though it was explained.

Group Leader
@OkiStash I tried to find a sequel or something but no luck, if something appears of course we will continue the series but I doubt that 👺

First things first, thank y’all for translating this.

Second thing is my disappointment with this story.

I’m generally more lenient on stories and usually read to like ep 10-15 if I’m on the fence about it.
This story was, well, all over the place. It was setting up this grand mystery/murder thing in the first 4 chapters, and then slammed the door shut with inconclusive answers in the final chapters.
I was hoping this would develop into like murder plot (IE maid helps kill with master type deal) which I was looking forward to, and was willing to wait for the story to ramp up. But nothing happened. I don’t know if this was just another cancellation type ending or what, but it wasn’t good.

TLDR: Starts with promising but a bit confusing beginning, then skips the middle and ends the story with a poor ending which didn’t resolve any issues.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating!

ahhh. this has potential. too bad it got cancelled.

too short. For the first time in my life I find myself saying such a thing about a manhwa.

Dang, I wasn’t expecting it to end so soon. Thank you for the translations, we appreciate it

I wonder if the author didn't feel like continuing or if it got axed. It's a pretty niche genre combo so I kinda understand but I was interested. Thanks for TLs

@yurirei

in her childhood, pink haired girl went into the woods with a nanny, and they fell off a ledge. nanny sacrificed herself to save pink-haired girl. while in the woods, pink-haired girl ate human flesh for the first time, by eating her nanny to regain energy.

when pink-haired girl returned home, her parents were disgusted by the nannies inability to control pink-haired girl (and by pink-haired girl for leading the nanny to her death--i don't think they know she ate the nanny).

pink-haired girl's parents went on a vacation, and left her in the mansion with maids and stuff. while growing up (alone) in the mansion, she continues to eat people--mostly visitors to the mansion, i think-- because she "doesn't want to forget the nannies sacrifice" or something.

now brown-haired girl comes along and catches her eating a man. pink-haired girl isn't mad though, because she knows brown-haired girl's past: she's from an orphanage that she tried to set on fire, originally because she wanted her fellow orphans to stop bullying her for being the child of murderers, but this reason morphed into her "wanting respect". anyway she's pink-haired girl's maid.

pink-haired girl is like "omg you're familiar with death...kind of...we're so similar!" and she tries to wrap brown haired girl into her schemes. brown-haired girl is very against this.

anyway the comic ends with pink-haired girl telling brown-haired girl 'she can leave if she wants...' and brown-haired girl going "i'll NEVER leave u alone with your problems...we in this together" and they lived happily ever after

i hope this helps.

@cervidae
Thanks, but why the browny decided to stay with the pinky? There aren't any plot to strengthen their relationship so that browny's act could be more sense.

browny did it because she fell in love with her, somehow. maybe during the scene where pinky told her she smelled nice [shrugs] @yurirei

Users who are viewing this thread