A Legend of the Wind

Group Leader
Can't say I'm gonna pick this up, but am trying it to see the kind of feedback i get.

Power Uploader
Same, I've seen this opening like 30 times already, and frankly it rarely turns out decent. Thanks for the work though.

its a good one if people read the novel or the raws they gonna like it keep it

Honestly I liked the synopsis, however the lack of chapters is what's stopping me. If there was a lot more done i would. It's hard to start one if you don't know when the next upload will be or if it'll even be continued, plus the chapters are so short ugh

Dex-chan lover
The art isn't great but isn't terrible, the story is fine so far, nothing unique but it's not bad, The translation is also fine. A solid 8/10 at the moment.

if the chapters are this short there’s no logical explanation as to why you can’t release the chapters faster. lazy translating

Hmmm... I mean at least the characters aren't some really arrogant people, like most manhuas, especially wuxias. It avoided the generic art style and annoying characters. It's not a good story, of course, but it's not really that bad. It's a pretty good filler for when you have too mutch time on your hands. The chapters are really short, and the rate it's being released at is so slow that it's honestly pretty unlikely I'm going to read this to the end. I give it a solid 6/10, it's pretty ok. A lot less in your face and annoying than most wuxias and manhuas. That's all I got to say, buhbye~!

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read it, but I still find these Chinese tile naming sense very strange. Do winds have legends? Winds can pass on stories?

@zomie7864 but It's a TRAP... MC changes gender :D just wish they had more meat to there chapters but can't blame the Tranlator for lack of story.

Holy shit this is slow-paced like for real 10+ chapters for the kid to get even an ounce of power dam. 16 chapters in and we might actually start the real story now great.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A "Do winds have legends? Winds can pass on stories?" Why not? The wind can cry Mary, and it can apparently blow the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread