A Life Without You - Ch. 1

I don't even know what to say... Though one thing i find extremely weird is that his ex found his camera. Like just the camera? How did you even find said camera? From the previous place he was found? Then ask for victims and confirm corpses. Other than that detail, can't really blame him though, unless he switched after like a month or two then that would be sus.
Either way, thanks for the chap!

Ooh boy...this is gonna be an emotional journey...
But i kinda get why tho he'd move on.

Wow. I don’t even know what to say. They’ve been together for so long and then... what the hell lmao.

oh my gosh, that's so sad.
But it also doesn't make sense. Why did the government not inform his family? Who paid for his hospital stay?

oh no, this is sad and i can't really blame anybody lol but if they were lovers for 8 years, he could just break up from his new boyfriend maybe? it doesn't look that serious to me, and if the love of my life who is lost for 5 years comes back to me like that, i would be grateful and be with him lol. thanks for the chapter!

i dont know what to fricking say. the new bf of his old bf looks like a slut and.. im tearing up. i want to know whta he will do next. and our mc desevere better. 2 assholes in his life i guess he has horrible taste. but i still can't wait for more lol.

I’m crying!!! I know that there’s no one to blame but still MC does not deserve to get hurt like this. And i dont know why I really dont like the new BF of his-ex. He hate MC even though he never met or know him and his-ex also should be more understanding after knew the truth. It’s heart-breaking😭

I'm not blaming anyone but he didn't have to sit there holding hands with the new bf. No matter what he thought happened, there's no way the mc was gone from his home and family just because. He could have been captured and tortured for all he knew. So to stick the knife in and not even grant a private meeting in public is really twisted and fake to me.

And the mc has to feel bad for following his life's work and passion :/

And everyone acting like so and so tried to help and waited etc, it's just a big lol. Except for the parents, none of them suffered and endured more than mc.

@Ceereus
Exactly. You put words to my thoughts, that display was highly inconsiderate.

Moreover his ex seems shitty, for someone that has been childhood friend then lover, he show very little consideration.
And his new boyfriend... I don't like him. I understand wanting to keep your current lifestyle and boyfriend, but he shows 0 empathy. Even his supposed show of support aka handholding was probably just him marking his territory. He feels ugly inside. Then again jealousy and rivarly feelings can do that. (︶︿︶)

@Irasia His ex seems like he hated him! Is that really how you treat someone you loved? I feel sorry for the mc because he's blaming himself and feeling hurt when it's obvious that it's not an accident and they're choosing to hurt him. This part is what's making it hard for me to read the news chapters 😢

The new bf is too despicable but at least for him, he owes nothing to the mc. And it's the ex driving those feelings of jealousy and rivalry.

I can't blame anyone because nothing was really planned but their behaviour towards the mc is something I can blame them for.

@Ceereus I agree. It's infuriating to read, I hope he moves on soon. I understand that he needs time to grief but seeing his ex hurting him repetitively... Tension is rising. (。•ˇˍˇ•。)

It's true. His ex doesn't act properly, he could've done things more cleanly. But I still hope for karma. Both doesn't feel like great people atm.
The new boyfriend saying mc should've died just because he is worried that his boyfriend will go back with him is despicable. I am not in his position but wishing someone dead out of jealousy is highly malvolent. I wouldn't want to be with someone so cruel and small minded. I feel like if Mc hadn't disappeared 5 years ago, he might have tried something to break them up maybe even go as far as hurting him. I might read too much in his actions but still. (╥╯^╰╥)

Indeed. Can't say they caused mc to go into coma and disappear but as you said it so well, they're to blame for their actiom after he came back. He was in coma for years and still isn't stable emotionally. They didn't have to break up as soon as he appeared but they could've shown much more consideration. No need to become besties or keep in touch but some basic "respects" (つд⊂)

Sorry for rambling and thanks for sharing your dissatisfaction xD♡

@Irasia You're not rambling and I love hearing about people's thoughts on the nuances (especially people who aren't haters).

I hope he moves on too. And I hope he realizes he wasn't wrong for following his dreams or wrong for getting hurt. And that he deserve to be hurt by his ex.

I read the first line only of your spoiler and it seems that's what both the ex and new bf wanted. Like they only seem to care about those 5 years in terms of how it affected the bf. It just seems fake: how do you mourn/feel sad about the unknown status of your childhood friend/bf and show no happiness/tears/relief when he's in front of you again healthy? How do you blame him and not ask 2822548 questions? Why are you holding someone else's hand like conveying your relationship status is more important than hurting him? That couple deserve one and another imo. Two cruel people who only care about their stupid romance.

@Ceereus Aw. Same here. ;) (I wrote that message very late and didn't release how full of mistakes it was, 2nd langage ugh xD It hurts to see it now lmao. My bad for your eyes)

You said it well. It feels greatly unnatural, they show pretty much 0 concerns about his health and only displayed how unwelcome his coming back was.
Your last two lines where fitting. It's sad his childhood friend is more concerned about the pain he has been going through during Mc's absence (and his bf) than recognizing that he wasn't to blame and as you said there is nothing wrong with him pursuing his dreams. Poor guy lost 5 years of his life and his lover, the pain should be enough but no break? XD

We did have a lot to say about that first chapter, sorry for the spoiler tag, wasn't really one but when in doubts (; ̄▽ ̄)

Had fun talking about it. Hope to meet you again~ In lattest chapters or another story or elsewhere (*๓´╰╯`๓)♡

Users who are viewing this thread