A Life Without You

I'm in tears already! I know 5y is a long time.. but I want to see him trying to win over his exlover.. TT.TT Just a bit... since for him it must be like just yesterday right?

This story is a hidden gem, hope more people find it! It makes u cry a lot tho. )":

Fed-Kun's army
Added this to my "plan to read" list. I can't handle sad/unrequited feelings and waiting to read each update so I'll come back here once it's completed, that way I can handle the sadness if it has a happy ending

MC you deserve all the happiness in the world 😭😭😭

Also
dude if you've moved on. Be consistent. Don't come back into his life as he's trying to move on with his 🤦🏽‍♀️

I know it has a novel... Does anybody know if it's translated to English? If you know, please send me an email, pleaseeeee... monicam.lop@gmail.com 🥰

This story is so heart breaking..people who experience heart breaks can relate to the miserable feeling of the MC..😭😭

I like the boss dude, he might be rough at times, but he at least treats MC with care. He's not the kindest, but he's reasonable, and he supports MC 'from the shadows' lol. Hope he develops into an even better character. 👍

Its pretty realistic, heartbreak is so difficult to overcome. People you love the most are unforgettable. But even if you think the pain lasts forever, as time passes, there will be other significant matters and other important happenings in live and it will slowly become better.
I recommend reading this story, its mature and well writen.
No smut so far, lol.

This is pure perfection. I just picked this up so I read till chapter 13 in one go. It is absolutely realistic and heartbreaking!

Thank you very much for translating this gem. <3

Users who are viewing this thread