A Manga About a Hero Who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl - Ch. 7 - A Manga About A Hero Who Became A Girl And Wants To Try Female-Only Jo…

Dex-chan lover
A maid can not be without a mistress. This is the first and only law of butlery.

I'm sure she'll come to embrace it ... they all do in the end.

I didn't actually expect this to continue after I saw Happy End on the last chapter lol. Great to see that it's still going, and spreading further to boot.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon : Especially considering the Hero's charm effect.

...Don't tell me all of his female jobs are going to have the ability to turn someone female, and instantly charm them.

Aggregator gang
Japanese Manga anything that's even vaguely female winds up as a maid.

Anyway, just what does a maid do in an adventuring party and what share of the loot does she get?

Double-page supporter
I can't wait what kind effect other classes can have. What I'm sure of 99.99% the effect have Genderswap / Gender Bender power to others.

Dex-chan lover
So are we going to bet on how many panels it will take for a man in this series to become girl. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@AncientWatcher - more like ojou-chan, you say?

@kawaii123456 - as per adventuring traditions, adventurer-grade maids get a full share of loot, like everybody else. Duties include applying buffs, maintaining equipment, cooking things man was not meant to know, protecting caster masters, helping frontline masters out of 10-foot pits, supporting master in negotiations and carrying a mansion's worth of useful stuff. Single-handedly defeating demon lords goes above call of duty and should be rewarded separately.
If that guy wanted a different arrangement, he had to negotiate beforehand. But fixed pay will really only work with civilian-grade maids.

Users who are viewing this thread