A Manga About a Village of Super-Ultra-Ultimately Cute Elves Burning Down - Ch. 7 - A Manga About A Village of Super-Ultra-Ultimately Cute Elves Burn…

Aggregator gang
So it's fine to burn their turf as long as the village is safe? I wonder what the elves would say if someone burned THEIR trees (in a paralell universe where their village was not put to the torch)? =P

@Gazz91 but who decided that it is "their turf" in the first place? This seems like some thug demanding "compensation" after someone accidentally bumped into them.

These elves are all about finding a sugar daddy to rebuild their village, but what about a.....

DADDY IN THE EAST

Dex-chan lover
This princess is batshit crazy. Orc wanna fuck her but she's mad about the burning on their turf shit instead lmao

Group Leader
Loved: 'Have you no fucking moral compass?' while she's flashing her brass knuckles. That had to be deliberate.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius This one in particular is lewding goblins, not elves
It's as horrible as it is hillarious so no sauce for you

Dex-chan lover
The princess' Facial expression is so conflicting lol, I don't know if she's afraid, angry, or having panic attacks

Dex-chan lover
Don't be surprised that she is stronger than her bodyguards. It's the same as evil bossed in your beloved RPGs, no?
Also, I had the impression that they were tied, previous chapter. If they freed themselves in an instant, then my previous guess was right: they just let orcs to catch them

Aggregator gang
Panty Flash Strike - an attack so explosively powerful that the recoil exposes the pantsu.

Users who are viewing this thread