A manga where the cutest girl in my school might like me - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1 I guess you're from western culture countries? That might be the difference in our views, it's not weird to see this kind of behavior in some Asian countries which strictly uphold moral/chastity values so I don't feel anything wrong with this. Yeah they're becoming rare since the advent of internet with the global culture influence, but still around where I live it's quite common. Moreover with strict and education oriented parents romance is on the backburner, for a lot of them it's even a taboo unless it's under marriage setting. Mostly they broke off from this phase after getting into college though.

Also I might need to correct something, while some people might be shy on romance it doesn't means they can't function normally on other social activities. They can live just fine and even have marriage too, it's just the phase is way slower than western countries.

I think it's normal that you got weirded out by the different values, but the world is such a vast place your common sense might be not my common sense, vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread