4b0532e4-612f-4d04-8ff0-1a9087cadbe3
friendly Supporter Joined Oct 25, 2018 Messages 2,502 Feb 21, 2021 #2 That awkward sincerity.... I'm rooting for her. Thank you for the translation, too! it really makes me happy to see this again.
That awkward sincerity.... I'm rooting for her. Thank you for the translation, too! it really makes me happy to see this again.
Guyincognitus Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 929 Feb 21, 2021 #3 I love her. Also, I want some Toruko Rice.
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,809 Feb 21, 2021 #5 lmao, went back in that clothing.
E eatgoddamnshit Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 6, 2018 Messages 454 Feb 21, 2021 #6 this girl is actually autistic
W waterbottlecushion Member Joined Sep 13, 2020 Messages 14 Feb 21, 2021 #7 Thanks for the update! Wish Netflix still had the live-action drama
RedMarks Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 5, 2018 Messages 723 Feb 22, 2021 #8 She went all out in everything she does!
roseofquartz Member Joined Oct 23, 2019 Messages 87 Feb 23, 2021 #9 She’s definitely neurodivergent, but as the sister of someone who is too, I actually really like it. Happy at the surprise update, hoping to see more!
She’s definitely neurodivergent, but as the sister of someone who is too, I actually really like it. Happy at the surprise update, hoping to see more!