A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I like level headed approach to situation of MC.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm only slightly disappointed in a lack of gay romance, I'm interested to see what happens from now on regardless. A surprisingly promising start to a fantasy manga.

Double-page supporter
the king is totes not feeling this guys girly aura
so he yeeted this twink effeminate guy to a parallel world?

Aggregator gang
I thought that everyone was a flat chested woman at first (beside the B-Rank adventurer guy). They look pretty androgynous to me.

I've seen worse execution of interesting ideas than this. I might read ch 2 if I run out of other updates at the time.

Double-page supporter
how is this not BL.....makes no sense, they bought up the no interest in women alot!

Contributor
@Aretheus unfortunate for the author but they still get comments about it so they had to 😅 makes me wonder if it's really a coincidence or ploy that artist (Momoti) also draws yaoi

Description: "This is not BL"
Page 12: The shopkeeper is amazed by the dazzling beauty of the protagonist. And then he can't choose something that suits him.
Yes, of course, nothing yaoi here, at all.

Anyway, is quite interesting and it's always nice to find an Isekai that doesn't include romance at all, so I'm super in.

¡¡Thank you very Much for translate it!!

Ooh different and interesting 👍😍
Sry author, but they are just too shippable🤣😍🤣

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about this "to be, or not to be yaoi" business but I'm here wondering about how the negotiations was "settled" despite not actually discussing pay rate. Is he getting payed per service, wages, or salary? And by how much?

This reminds me of the interactions I used to read about in the really old stories. I wonder if the author of this story was inspired to some extent by some of Europe's classic literature now. Some of the interactions in those old novels would border upon suggestive themes in modern terms. Yet, in the period it wasn't really viewed that way. Its just one of those cultural things that change over time. Then again, one chapter is hardly enough to say for certain.

Fed-Kun's army
Why create another feminine bishounen? Why not to make MC a handsome flat chested lady? We don't have enough of them! I feel lack of role models!

Users who are viewing this thread