A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
Oh..by the authors note, it's not BL. Hopefully it's a focus more to what I can compare it, arslan senki. Camaraderie through hard times and succeeding together to overcome the walls that come to block heir path. Liking the historical aspect.

- girly-looking pretty boy characters
- lack of actual feminine female characters
Looks very gay to me.

Double-page supporter
Seems very promising thus far. The protagonist reminds me more than a little bit of Olivier from Kiseki, just without fawning over every woman he sees. :)

my first time seeing a fantasy character get isekai'd into another fantasy world

Dex-chan lover
That author's note tho. It's show how much reader's hope or distrust can affect something event though that thing is sometimes fine with or without it. Anyway this is my first time to see isekai fantasy to another fantasy. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
> Tag: Shounen
200.gif

Contributor
Yeah, sure, alright author. They needed three artists to stop them from making it seem gay and it didn't work. Like, I'm all for male friendships, but sometimes they are written by people who don't have close friends and it really shows

Anyways, an isekai from a world that isn't Japan or Earth in general is pretty interesting. Twice the worldbuilding needed, I suppose, but it could be fun.

I love the "no homo" author's note lol. Anyway, it's refreshing to see a shounen isekai without the female harem trope. I'm curious to see how it can further set itself apart since the fantasy world-to-fantasy world isekai is already something new... I only know of one other series like that so far, and that's The Wolf Won't Sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread