A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

An isekai story without girls is a blessing for someone like me who hates harem (except reverse harem), to be more specific, girls!! It would be alright if the girl is the cool and calm type but that kind of FL is hard to find...

Dex-chan lover
@ravika I'm bad with names but a few others come to mind as far as manga or the novels that tend to get adapted into manga go. You can also make a solid argument for there being metric ass tons of fantasy world to fantasy world "isekai" type developments in games, but that is fair enough to ignore in the context of your comment.

It seems interesting, no shitty harem, girls love, and the mc attitude looks cool. Taged and followed (check)
I'm laughing after reading author note. imagine sensei thinkin "im about to write manga about male friendship but the rotten girls must thinkin this is BL manga so i just put note here in the review to clarify the manga is not like that "😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I don't know yet whether this is a BL or not but one thing is sure, it's a fujobait.

Bromance without BL with an intelligent mc
Sounds like my kind of story

@Glomoro Oh yeah, I really meant more in terms of the isekai fantasy novels that get adapted into manga that I've seen so far... there's probably a few more fantasy world types out there so I guess I can't call it unique or anything. Definitely less common though. (I can imagine games are a whole different case)

I vote for shounen ai😉😚

It's really interesting right now👍👍👍

Contributor
If the author's note in the description really is the translation of an author's note, then Word of God says it's not gay.

TBH I don't know if I've ever seen a disclaimer quite like that before XD But if the author's gonna say, ''naw, they're just REALLY GOOD FRIENDS OKAY" then I'm willing to roll with it.

I mean, I guess on principle, I wouldn't want to deny people the right to love each other in an intense yet platonic fashion, if that's what suits them. It checks out.

* * *​

...Anyway, all that babble of mine aside, this seems really quite intriguingly written in the first chapter. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
i really love the mc, enthusiastic and has no fear type of guy is really funny to me

like the rest of the comments - following it cause its interesting and i cross my fingers its not BL or the like - the names crack me up tho - Jill and the Stud lol
We'll see how things go - but looks fun so far - i wonder if the MC is competent when it comes to taking action against the baddies of the world :) Im guessing he is due to "becoming a brilliant adventurer" kinda requiring the ability to kick ass at times :)

Users who are viewing this thread