A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
If the Author really wants to suggest these are straight males and only "camaraderie", and not BL. Then might I suggest Having them show interest in women? Or at least interact with them.

IB4 they go to a male strip club/brothel disguised as a gay couple.

"many male friendships" means that its more than likely that the camaderie was done in a way for *~fanservice~*, directed specifically at those that like BL.

so it's technically not bl, but its def bait for fujoshi

Aggregator gang
was hoping this would be less bad, but is damm yaoi bait.

Dex-chan lover
The author lied. This is gayer than an all poz orgy in the meatpacking district with the leather harnesses and giant tubs of Crisco.

Contributor
This manga is JoJo level gay.

f1558313-37f7-4d6f-9e8a-889b526fb7ad

Gay baiting at it's finest. I'm still staying though ;w;
Gosh these two are so fun x3

Me while reading the last part of the description.....

My brain: Impossible!

This is just gay bait at its finest....
who the hell stares at their friend when they are sleeping and then touch their hair softly? The hell, that's gay...

Contributor
Reading this as not-gay, is starting to require some very interesting mental contortions. It's like... having a society where affections between men are in general much more gentle and intimate... except then those rules only apply when such interactions involve the protagonist. (So far.)

I mean, hypothetically speaking, is it even "gay bait" anymore when the levels of affection displayed are already surpassing a lot of the BL I read, with every sign of deepening further henceforth? Will anyone without a stomach for some BL even be able to read this at this rate?

Actually, upon reflection, I totally get it if the whole idea is to be over-the-top gay-bait for the pure-artform-of-gay-bait's sake (it is after all, truly, a dying artform in these latter days where you don't have to try to cram your gay stuff sideways into more-ostensibly 'respectable' publications). That is an explanation I would accept. That's probably how I'm going to think about this from now on.

Women don't exist in this world apparently... and anyone that looks like a woman is a man.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The only series where the author needs to assert that this is strictly bromance.

...yea don’t care too much about bl or not bl.

But I wanna know - is this really a vacation or is there more to this.

Suspicious.

And this guy is too abnormal... I get he’s just playing around but... ahh I wanna know how the story is going to progress. U can’t say imma be an adventurer and then invest. That’s not adventuring

Dex-chan lover
Imagine writing a character so gay that you have to make a disclaimer that it's not BL lol. Also is the story good?

Cute and laid back, looking forward to mc's op (but not too obviously op) adventuring skills! Thanks for the scanlation guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread