A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

"Author's note: The protagonist forges many male friendships where deep camaraderie is present, so much so that it is necessary I assert there are no romantic feelings involved and therefore not BL."

Me: Reads a few chapters of the manga

Idk man, seems pretty gay to me.

I think the author needs to come to terms with some stuff. Maybe see someone professionally, cause boy oh boy is there a lot to unpack here.

Dex-chan lover
When you write a character so gay that due to not wanting BL, you make him asexual homoromantic instead.

over all this is good story, the start not a cliche, the char's act not dumb, but boy oh boy, you must careful for not get turn into gay

At first i thought its gonna turn bl but i read the author note and they said it’s absolutely not bl so imma trust em xD

Double-page supporter
@blackbunii Sorry! I'm not too familiar with the upload/edit side of things so I just said it that way because, there wasn't any other way to say it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Readerz Reminds me of the Author of "Everyone else is a returnee" guaranteeing its not a Harem and then letting the MC marry like 10 girls in the end :D dont trust lightly :p

Aggregator gang
@millenialboomer There are literally no women in this manga. Not even a side character. It reeks of gay energy, the only time the MC interacts with a woman is on page 24 of chapter 4.

5 chapters and women have 2 lines while guys discuss how they're going to buy each other. Even JoJo isn't that gay

Users who are viewing this thread