A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

DUDE, in chapter 2 there's so many scene that i wish this is bl manga 😂
Oh my rotten brain 😥
Hey, isn't shoujo usually the mc is female?
Why in the demographic tags written as a shoujo?

@WholesomeTriangles
This is not shoujo.
The demographic (a particular group, like female, male, elderly, or boy, etc, in a population), for whom this manga is catering towards, is shoujo.

Double-page supporter
It's not BL, just heavy handed fujoshi/fudanshi bait.
This kind of somehow relaxed med-fan to med-fan isekai could be interresting tho...

Dex-chan lover
I can deal with all male lead characters but it is worrying when there is no female characters.
Drawing a girl and calling it a boy not helping either

Author's note: The protagonist forges many male friendships where deep camaraderie is present, so much so that it is necessary I assert there are no romantic feelings involved and therefore not BL.

The author's note made me lol so much HAHA

Dex-chan lover
This is quite promising. Finally an Isekai from another Isekai and the isekai'd isekai-e is a calm- collected individual without an OP world skill or item and only survive by the wits about him.

Contributor
@Wolvenworks:

More like heavy-handed but entirely tasteful homoerotic overtones. I mean, there's no way the author doesn't know the BL tropes they're invoking, indeed, I suspect that's the whole point of the author's-notice.

But it's also true that you can read it ignoring all that (as if it were a seinen adventure) and so far you'll still be in for something fairly intriguing (within the realm of high-fantasy-adventure isekai-ish stuff, anyway) so long as you don't mind a protagonist who is... very outgoing and friendly and not exactly a paragon of traditional masculinity (though he is quite self-assured).

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari i like the story. what i DO ming however is this seemingly slow release by the group. i don't recall the japanese doing bi-monthly releases

The gay vibes I feel!!! The author is playing with my feelings!!! (I still love the manga though)

mwpYFjE.gif

Dex-chan lover
Author's note: The protagonist forges many male friendships where deep camaraderie is present, so much so that it is necessary I assert there are no romantic feelings involved and therefore not BL.
Pfft sure 😏

Users who are viewing this thread