+a no tachiichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

To be honest I really believe the real villain is the so-called heroine.
If you're using someone (granted Satoki also kinda used Haruka all the same) don't act as though you're a victim.
I kinda like Obdima, and wondering if anyone feel the same.

👏 👏 👏 and like that the truth has been finally revealed. Oh bvm they’re just taking advantage of her 🤦‍♂️ girl pls speak up for yourself

Dex-chan lover
Uh...wow. I think she just got played hard, but I'm more interested in the fact that miss heroine knew.

If she knew, she really should've just said so early on so they could figure something out.

Double-page supporter
I find that Satoki can fit in anywhere, because she has such a broad knowledge, passion & attraction to the new world & the inhabitants. She can even live with the demons for all I care. Too bad she's a wallflower introvert type (exactly like me so I understand her setbacks & pessimism).

Anyway, why can't people try to think out of the box, like this time around they have TWO Holy Maidens instead of just one? Why not, right? Like you're having twins sometimes so it can't be helped. Sigh I dislike how the teacher treated her still.

The Chibi Prince is a snake. Fudgecakes. They're not actually the true successor to the throne so they staged this just to get rid of Ros & his new gf, so their family will still reign over the kingdom. Politics is a nasty business through & through.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it obvious Roswald and Sapphic are using Tendou as a political tool, rather than actually fighting for her heart?

Winning her over pose a huge turn in their lives, Sapphic keeps status quo taken away from previous lineage, while Roswald will do a coupé and regain the throne instead being cast away.

Tendou is either naïve or dumb, so easily swooned by a pretty face and not thinking straight about the real consequences of her decision.
And now she turned against her only friend in this world who's not plotting behind, just because she felt an itch whenever Roswald pulls the strings.

I have a feeling Roswald will set Tendou on Hauma, since she already hates her for deciding for her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread