+a no tachiichi

Group Leader
it was supposed to be a gag manga apparently? I only felt pity for her

Supporter
Great idea, so much potential, rushed ending (probably cancelled). I started off feeling a 9 for this, but that ending was like a 3. Felt like waking up from a hectic dream too soon without the resolution.

I gave it a 7 overall because I did enjoy the premise/idea of the story in comparison to many of this type out there

Though for an imaginative girl, she's very unimaginative. All sorts creations she could have done to get herself and others out of every situation. That bugged me almost as much as the ending.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BRING
IT BACK
AH SATOKI DESERVED MORE AH
I love this manga til the day I die
8/10 in my book
I really enjoyed the story but of course the ending was rushed.
I’m still crying

I GET IT SUPPOSED TO BE A GAG AND THE ENDING TOTOALLY FITS BUT THAT WAS SO UNSATISFYING GGGGGGGG

I wish I read the comments before.
The ending is so frustrating !!
IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIEL WHYYYYY

There was quite bit I liked about the premise and I've finished the series but from around Chpt10 onwards.. arghh. The MC really started to frustrate me no end with her passiveness; yes she may not have confidence and have hidden behind her classmate in many ways but to now just ... well, give up seemed out of character.
I could understand a period of indecision as matters moved in a completely new direction but come on... would she really continue to just sit back and do what she is told, particularly considering how clearly unhappy she is about the direction things have taken?
Oh well, I'll just go and find another Isekai manga to read/ re-read to sooth my troubled heart.

My head gonna explode!!!!!!!!, this is such a great flow for isekai story the twist and the idea from the start was amazing.

But what the hell with that ending???!!!, the gap. OMG what should I do now??😌😌

Everyone seems to hate the ending, but I think the way it went was best for her. She didn't want to be the mc and was struggling so much. In the end she did what she could and did it well!! I liked this alot. Even if the MC is the exact opposite of me, she was still very human, very real to me somehow.

Honestly, I'm not gonna finish this and I just skimmed it. I kind of liked the premise. Girl doesn't have confidence and plain, but given the heroine's powers, but hides because everyone thinks her pretty friend is the heroine.

I was looking forward to character development, but my god, this story... all the other world characters are very judgy on appearance of others. So much so that treating her horribly just because she's plain or thinking she's some awful horrible type of person JUST BECAUSE SHE'S PLAIN.
Reminds me of that isekai where everyone though he was a monster cuz he was "ugly" but like this one was worse. This had potential, honestly I'm like maybe these humans deserve to just suffer from these demons cuz they are just god awful people and deserve the retribution. Idk, didn't finish it and I don't want to.

Premise is interesting but all the characters were trash and never had any development.

Dex-chan lover
I see this as a good parody of isekai that tries its best to subvert expectations.

Like one part of me loved how it MC didn't become the typical shoujo heroine while the other part was upset that she was treated like crap (like I get that it was supposed to be this joke that nobody likes the MC but it was really harsh!!)

And the story her classmate goes through is such a by-the-numbers isekai (they even referenced Fushigi Yuugi in there), it's hilarious and I like that no romance is really developed for the MC it was really different for this genre (but man did I still want the priest guy to be the one to fall in love with her!!!)

So I would say this is an interesting manga if you are looking for an isekai that is trying to subvert what typically happens.

EDIT: I recommend the sequel (that's more of a spin-off really) So far ppl are a lot nicer by treating her as a person rather than garbage. (for me that was the worst part of this series)

Tons in the comment says this manga is trash but never did any manga I have read hit my heart too much. I cried when the MC finally heard the words in Chapter 11 pages 14-19 plus those last acts in Chapter 13. I love her pessimism (it hits home). The characters and setting is somewhat trash (those wars lol), I agree. Anyways, It was a good tearjerker at the last 3 chapters! Thanks so much for translating it! ❤

Users who are viewing this thread