/a/nonymous

Thank you for translating "Shingeki no Kyojin - EreHis Anthology Hikari" and various other doujinshi's for the series.

We really appreciate it.

Guys Plz create a discord group!!! i wanna see how the discord will react when legends arrives at their doorsteps!

hello thank you so much for scanlating hirosaka hina series i was wondering there is a update schedule

@crimsoncrow I'm the current translator. It releases monthly, with the translated version being uploaded anywhere from a few days to a week later. This month's was really fast(2 days) because I had help cleaning and redrawing.
I've recently joined another nice scan group, and they're considering picking it up which would let us release even faster. I am somewhat of a garbage cleaner and typesetter, so if that happens expect much better quality as well. I still plan to translate it and keep the based credits pages though lol.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for your scanlations! Do you plan on doing new chapter Yumemigaoka?

please translate the two other chapters available of tomodachi toshite daisuki👉👈

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

P. S. Your group description is quite cute~

Will you translate ever translate the next chapter of Yumemi ga oka Wonderland?

Hi. Are there any continuation for Escape Journey by Ogeretsu Tanaka? Only three chapters left to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread