A Normally Dowdy Man Is in Essence the Mightiest War-God - Ch. 2

Thank you for the chapter. It's pretty good so far but can't really say much because there aren't many chapters. I like it though

@Dor1tos It was a bit hard to read, yeah. Seemed fast paced with 2 sentences and then next scene, which didn't make it easier. Or maybe it seemed that way with the translation.

Better than nothing, though.

I get that he is hiding is true skill and rank. But what is his real rank?

@Dor1tos that's not true at all. I offer you a mouldy sandwich throw together with weird ingredients. Here you go. A sandwich is better than no sandwich right? But more importantly there's less chance of a good group coming in and taking over translations if they see that it's currently being translated. Even if that translation is garbage and barely legible. Now there's varying degrees of what people can handle translation wise before people get pissed and abandon it. The worst offenders are those who Google translate and then don't even bother proofreading to see if it makes sense. But if they show they're trying and wish to improve then people will give them a chance at least. The worst are those who take the time to translate and then put together crap which everyone is now stuck with since the odds of a legible story being told are now slim to none. You waste your own time and you waste the reader's time as well. And you don't even have the decency to try to make it better.

@Grimwear he is like a spoiled low ranked aristocrat, act high with low position and get a line for free food from the kingdom's generous treat but don't like the food cuz there isn't any meat in it

Dex-chan lover
Okay now I’m just completely lost. The first chapter felt like a bad introduction to a maybe good story. This feels like a bad continuation to a maybe okay story. The author could seriously flow his events and organize the plot better. We’re on chapter two and the pacing and flow is already bad enough that it’s causing me some confusion which is making it hard to appreciate the story for anything

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just makes things confusing as hell. The characters in this story also seems so trashy.

First off, that Claude guy looks like a military leader... yet he doesn't send anyone to check out on beasts that can threaten their capital. He acts like an a-hole and the MC is ok with it. They are supposedly the same ranking too. What WAR GOD? More like Beta Chuuni God.

The MC too, is annoying. He doesn't go as that Valein-whatever status, but as a normal adventurer to check things out? WHY?! To be low key? For what? So that Claude guy gets all the credit later?

That receptionist girl acted all friendly and good with the MC first chapter, yet this chapter she was like "sure, whatever. I'm off duty, talk to someone else." WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread