A panel from the manga I'm creating. (I accept suggestions and criticisms)

I am drawing a manga with a friend (he makes the script and the story in general, i just draw it). We will post it here and Medibang.com very soon. This is a double spread page from the first chapter of the project. Do you like the style, boys?

83k15rv.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ichi, Ni and Kevin?
Well all i can say is that it looks damn good.

Fed-Kun's army
Reduce canvas size. The tone is way too harsh on normal full hd display.

Contributor
I have no idea what the actual context is, but I love her attitude that seems to say, "I'm too tired for this bullshit."

Aggregator gang
@john_mcEnroe looks great and imma take a guess at the story i can see horrifying monsters everywhere but they cant interact with anything so im just in a perpetual state of mental numbness

@immortalartisan Sup. I'm working on the story together with @John_McEnroe. You are close on your guess, but not quite. I'm writing the story as I go, so I'm yet to fully flesh out the details. Found out I'm just not that good at thinking up the entire plot beforehand. Nice profile pic, btw. Love that game.

@immortalartisan In fact, what you mention is the synopsis of Mieruko chan. We've read it before putting hands at work, and no, the general idea is not to make anything like that (we don't even try to play in the field of horror/comedy). although, the concept is pretty close .

Aggregator gang
@runa oh hey finally a fellow dwarf fortress fan and I assume there’s gonna be a better twist wanna chat about dwarf fortress in dms too?

Just need to be more solid on color- is what I want to say but srly ITS AMAZING THOUGH I WILL BE WAITING FOR WHEN YOU PUBLISH ITTT

Users who are viewing this thread