A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 101 - Classmate A

Power Uploader
Just out of my holidays and people are already asking for more chapters, so here I am!

Apparently from now on on the raws I use kisa added titles, but I also bought the bookwalker version which has titles on every chapter if I remember correctly, so if I feel like it I'll add all titles to the previous chapters that I translated.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this the girl that thought Sou was a crossdressing girl when he did his class introduction? Oh boy I wonder if the harem count will be in the 20s by end of the day. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe he'd burn calories just to talk to me.
Sou is a generous God.

i-am-a-generous-god-xerxes.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This is so overblown I can't help but rip a good laugh, lots of quotable dialogue.

I know every chapter is short and that's how its done, but I really wonder how long this gag of him not understanding the common sense of this world will last. It is still funny to me right now but I can feel the grind coming real soon.

Aggregator gang
Just out of my holidays and people are already asking for more chapters, so here I am!

Apparently from now on on the raws I use kisa added titles, but I also bought the bookwalker version which has titles on every chapter if I remember correctly, so if I feel like it I'll add all titles to the previous chapters that I translated.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
You spoiled us too much with the crazy upload pace before lol. Seriously though you guys have been killing it, thanks for all your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread