A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 101 - Classmate A

Dex-chan lover
This... This is the appeal of this manga... Girls with high levels of cuteness being secretly ecstatic that the MC is breathing in their general direction, in a way that enhances their cuteness and is also hilarious...

Dex-chan lover
Classmate A…thats rude for you not replying a simple good morning…I know you are horny thanks to the magical read the thought, but at least reply like normal please…
I somehow feel Sou a little sad by not getting reply. Just like me I said simply “hello” but no one reply #foreveralone :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This is sad to see, really.
A good morning is the best memory of her school life? Our MC has the moral obligation to put ALL these girls into his harem. Cause this is just sad to see.

Thanks for the translation!
outside of the 'competitive' inner dialogue/nature, who knows, maybe girls in this world aren't super close, yuri couples aside, or there's no 'genuine connections/friendships' versus a polite but distance acquaintance with ppl? I can imagine ppl being pretty cold if they're aware of how everyone would apparently turn into 'beasts' and just attack a man for existing/being around them lol

(tho a robotic but professional behavior might be efficient in a workplace than some fake niceness to take advantage of you/get you to do stuff later down on in the line) lol

Dex-chan lover
She is actually very cute in a shy way. Good chance that means she's the most degenerate of them all.
maybe she'll make an appearance in the r18 ver lol. tho you can still be horny and shy to where you'd never take the lead XD;

Dex-chan lover
I know the "joke" its that males are rare and women in this world are amazed by seeing and talking to one, BUT, is 1-39 ratio THAT rare? to just fumble GREETINGS when you see the male in your class?
:notlikethis: im thinking too deep for the 3 pages "manga" smh

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess we wouldn't know Classmate A's name.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I know the "joke" its that males are rare and women in this world are amazed by seeing and talking to one, BUT, is 1-39 ratio THAT rare? to just fumble GREETINGS when you see the male in your class?
:notlikethis: im thinking too deep for the 3 pages "manga" smh
The ratio is 1-39, and on top of that almost all men avoid women. So, for most women, only one in few hundred people they meet will be a man and positive interactions are akin to winning a lottery.

Dex-chan lover
It really is sad to see how little interaction women get from men that a simple greeting is enough to send them over the moon. Makes me resent the women who go too far in order to get male attention.

Also, Miku hand.

More funny than it should have been.

Dex-chan lover
This is sad to see, really.
A good morning is the best memory of her school life? Our MC has the moral obligation to put ALL these girls into his harem. Cause this is just sad to see.

Thanks for the translation!
It is just a 1:39 ratio. The other men can supply these needs.

Dex-chan lover
It is just a 1:39 ratio. The other men can supply these needs.
Except that most if not all of those men are either assholes or "just" cold and distant towards women, to the point that seemingly none of the characters we've seen so far were able to conceive of a nice man being possible until they met our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread