A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 103 - Message application

Power Uploader
If the number increased to seven, that means that all three of his guards got insecure and jumped into texting him.

I'd expect that from two of them, but... really, Hinata? Even you?
Insecure? More like jealous they weren’t included. Hinata can be quite jealous. Seen when she keeps mentioning to people that she’s Sou’s first friend.

Group Leader
Damn, that looks quite hard, speaking with a lot of people at the same time lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
Insecure? More like jealous they weren’t included. Hinata can be quite jealous. Seen when she keeps mentioning to people that she’s Sou’s first friend.
That was really subtle of her, wonder if she'll reach yandere status

Dex-chan lover
Sakura was the only one that could make MC cry "MY ANGEL" in front of the whole class just by putting in a lonely emoji. :meguupog:
And then Sou-kun will need to chat with more and more people girls because worse things happens
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Page 4

Judging from Kanaria's face, Hinata and Miku might have made the sa me expression.

Dex-chan lover
Just like in real life face-to-face conversation is apparently overrated.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
That texting speed, they don't call him the quickest fingers in the West for nothing. :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread