A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 104 - Kakizaki Kaede and The Observer

Aggregator gang
Unironically, Suzuki is the most interesting character in the manga now. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Sou anymore since it's just going to be the same tired generic "treats the girls like he would in his world and then they freak out" schtick. Suzuki is the actual deviant in this world since he isn't Isekai'd but still has these feelings/predilections for Yuri which is unusual.

Also, I feel like it was glossed over but Suzuki does have a relatively normal relationship with one of his guards...the little sister. They talk to each other as partners in crime and she seems to have confided in him that she does in fact love her sister in a romantic way and he's willing to help her with that. In a rather compelling twist, the most normal boy-girl non-sexualized interactions (they are essentially friends from a certain perspective) doesn't even involve the male character with "normal" values.

I genuinely hope they don't just use Suzuki as the butt of a running gag where every time he thinks he's found a new source of Yuri energy it gets ruined by Sou. That would be a massive waste of a good character.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, she is the ONLY ONE outside of his family and the three guard that got his dick repeatedly in the R18 version, she is a chosen one

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you Suzuki, shes mine MC now. You better believe it! :pepela:
Thanks HeatManga for once again uploading and translating these chapters so fast, I was really waiting for this chapter since I wanted to know where it goes. I wish you had a good X-Mas and a good End-Years Holiday. Wish you a good start into 2024 brother :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Kaede zeroing in on the actual threat. And Suzuki witnessing a woman he respects become a beast.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

This girl is rather likeable. And a pervert but well, that was a given here.

Anyway the author really likes BOOBS. Most characters are... gifted in that regard. Only Sakura has them small, and most girls have big ones.

Not that I'm complaining mind you.....

Dex-chan lover
Kaede is a strategist & just wants to fall in love which I can understand why especially in this world. At least her inner thoughts aren't extreme like some girls & has good self control. Gotta play for the long con in order to succeed but IDK about finding an ally who hasn't fallen for Sou. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

This girl is rather likeable. And a pervert but well, that was a given here.

Anyway the author really likes BOOBS. Most characters are... gifted in that regard. Only Sakura has them small, and most girls have big ones.

Not that I'm complaining mind you.....
Small!? Sakura boobs is small!? She is MEDIUM, you heretic!

Repent for your sins before the 2 factions (flat is justice and Medium Premium) unite for the sole purpose of purging you!!!

On a slightly serious note, Sakura is small RELATIVELY towards everyone else in this manga since everyone else is quite well endowed.

Dex-chan lover
Small!? Sakura boobs is small!? She is MEDIUM, you heretic!

Repent for your sins before the 2 factions (flat is justice and Medium Premium) unite for the sole purpose of purging you!!!

On a slightly serious note, Sakura is small RELATIVELY towards everyone else in this manga since everyone else is quite well endowed.

What can I say, I call them small compared to the large or huge sizes of most others here.

I'm personally in the "Like them Large" camp, but hey to each his own XD

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Kaede not knowing about Hinata, makes me think of Hinata as the hidden boss who will stop Kaede's momentum when she almost completes the Sou route

I'm gonna assume the collaborator that Kaede is looking for would be the "Onee-sama worshipping" Imouto type character back in chapter 55 Class introduction who got angry at MC for stealing her Onee-sama from her

Dex-chan lover
I 1-shot read all of the chapters yesterday when I learned there was a non-R18 version of this work.
It dawned on me that this is not a romance genre story... it's a survival story.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
no yuri only
kalmbach-feeds-rooster-nutrition-article-1200x900.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread