A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 107 - Aikawa Ikumi's Troubles

Dex-chan lover
sasuga kanaria-sama, she instantly went with her family political power to sue anyone who offends sou

Dex-chan lover
So we have at least one character who is normal and not even remotely horny. Her troubles are pretty real too. She's got no way of winning here.

well there's still a big age gap and the whole teacher dynamic. Probably not worth her job to lust after a student, even if it's a boy.

But then again, even in a prestigious school she gotta hear students approach her about how to get laid. I guess that can desensitize someone.

Dex-chan lover
well there's still a big age gap and the whole teacher dynamic. Probably not worth her job to lust after a student, even if it's a boy.

But then again, even in a prestigious school she gotta hear students approach her about how to get laid. I guess that can desensitize someone.
Age isn't stopping his mother. Her job, I guess is fair point.

Dex-chan lover
Age isn't stopping his mother. Her job, I guess is fair point.
True, but she did decide to have 3 kids as a single mother by like, age 21-22 or something. She was never not crazy.

That or the government subsidies for having a boy basically pays all her rent and utilities lol. Only way I can imagine putting up with all that.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei be like

xsftxMD.png

Thanks for the chapter!
How about a third option ? Take MC for herself :lol:

Dex-chan lover
True, but she did decide to have 3 kids as a single mother by like, age 21-22 or something. She was never not crazy.

That or the government subsidies for having a boy basically pays all her rent and utilities lol. Only way I can imagine putting up with all that.
In a 1:39 world you get HIGH PRESTIGE giving birth to a boy. You may even get a promotion!

Power Uploader
She's a siscon too? I thought that was just the girl who's into Miku.

Edit: Wait a minimum it's Hinata not Hana lol.
Hinata is the the most normal guard student of Sou (MC)
Hana is the siscon guard student of Suzuki Tooru (Another male)

Dex-chan lover
The teacher is under a monumental amount of pressure. Hope she pulls through 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread