A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 119 - Meanwhile, Around The Same Time....

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, so when did Hinata imagine Miku proposing to her lol? Guess Yuri got more competition than expected.

Dex-chan lover
Even when she's being wholesome somehow her friends still hear her words as lewd and Kanaria wanted a threesome with her and Sou.

Dex-chan lover
If you're talking about the last page, Miku (red text) is speaking to an imaginary Sou.
ahh I see now. Another comment mentioned Hinata's statement being more of a
double entendre in Japanese (also praising his perforamnce in bed) , so that makes sense now.

Dex-chan lover
If I were a father of the MC, I would let all the girls marry the MC just to see him suffering. The girl in this world very horny.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, yes, I see. Sou has thoroughly broken them. This is their second day together, imagine how they will be after a year.
Honestly, I expect that after a year he'll have reformed them accidentally closer to women from a 1:1 world.

Right now they are completely starved for male attention, given enough of it then it should 'fix' them depending on how the author goes about it.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man I was expecting the sight of a bathroom stall with the Yuri girl being pumped full of semen and spreading her legs with an ahegao 💢💢💢

Users who are viewing this thread