A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 120 - Identity

Power Uploader
nah, I read the raw on the artist's Twitter and
Yuri had the audacity to come to Sou's house only to get confronted by none other than his mom and his beloved sisters

so I downloaded the images from the Twitter at at least 4 pages of chapter 121 and apparently it was Sou himself that brought Yuri to his house lmao

Momozono Yuri doesn't even appear as a character in chapter 121 nor does it say anywhere she came to the Satou house. Also the chapters after 121 are about introducing his guards to his family, so I don't see where you saw Yuri going to his house. She does go to his house in the R18+.

How stupid must you be to challenge someone to a quiz for which you don't know if the answers are right? Sou, why so stupid?

Thanks for the chapter!
it's fine even if it's wrong, as long as you can get what she knows then it's easier to figure her out or ask questions about her that she might answer unconsciously because you asked so many questions and she's pretty much answering immediately

Users who are viewing this thread