A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 121 - Sou's POV of The Girls

Dex-chan lover
Of course he does, Hinata! Wait!???! The Yandere route advanced with the bestie Route?! Is such a thing possible?!

Dex-chan lover
This is terrifying. I keep expecting to scroll down see and all black page with white text saying, "And then he was raped."
you could say the same for at least half the chapters in this series, it's basically the point of the manga

Dex-chan lover
Sou smiles.
Women:
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'm leaning towards low self-esteem Hinata rather than yandere Hinata. Wonder if we'll get a backstory of something like her having a male family member that abused and/or neglected her. Causing her to be this way. (God I hope that's not the case)

Women who have dark pasts and a low view of themselves tend to be the best heroines throughout the story when they develop

Hinata go go, to me you is the best girl

Dex-chan lover
So is Hinata’s thing low self esteem?
R-18 chapters (not translated at the moment) give some insight on Hinata's state of mind:
She doesn't want to have children (which makes he a massive weirdo in this world), and offering contraception to a man would usually be seen as a great insult ("not even worth breeding with"), so she considers herself unfuckable and suppresses all her lust.
What we see this chapter is likely a shade of that, her thinking she's broken.

Dex-chan lover
R-18 chapters (not translated at the moment) give some insight on Hinata's state of mind:
She doesn't want to have children (which makes he a massive weirdo in this world), and offering contraception to a man would usually be seen as a great insult ("not even worth breeding with"), so she considers herself unfuckable and suppresses all her lust.
That’s, an actually interesting twist, didn’t think the author had it in him.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

That's actually a pretty interesting angle the author took. Thanks for pointing this out.

Users who are viewing this thread