A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 126 - A Poison Called Love

Dex-chan lover
...:worry:

LXIDIyF.png

Dex-chan lover
On the last page, I can't tell if Hinata and Kanaria are referring to Sumire or to Miku. Hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if she ever says it again, but you can go with something like "husbro" or "husbrother" in English as well.
It's the closest term. It does sound like a company which game is to monopolise everything, though.

Dex-chan lover
While Miku is calling the kettle black if we didn't know her inner workings she would look like a respectable guard student. That's how Sou is seeing things, it does make some sense for him to not notice it. People do have some serious poker face around Sou.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you all for waiting! Here is chapter 126 and with that we are caught up with the raws of the main story!

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

The health of Kisa (author) is also better. They drew a rehabilitation drawing of Chabatake Miku!
Small mistake, it should be “Mom asked me” not “I asked mom”. The way it is doesn’t flow well into the following sentences

Users who are viewing this thread