A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 131 - Guards Before Their Return Back Home

Dex-chan lover
So holiday arc next where they all conveniently gather at Sou's place while Sou's family does another cosplay event in that time? I swear the logic these girls have is so ridiculous that it works well & I want more. Can't wait to see if my predictions are correct or not. Thanks for the translations also congrats on the 600 upload @HeatManga.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it can't be helped for her to cum.
It's just a normal physiological phenomenon around Sou.
There really was nothing to reflect.

Miku (with other girls who has interacted with Sou) must have taken a lot of bathroom stalls in their school busy throughout the school hours due to how often they had to go cum in the bathroom.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
IDK why but I find it hilarious how in sync Kana and Miku are in their down bad-ness.

Also, if I had a nickle for every story I read this week where horny girls in a cafe had to masturbate, I'd have two nickles. The convergance of ecchi harems is among us.

Would be funny if Miku delusions were actually her "memories" from the R18 version.

Honestly a lost opportunity from the start that the R18 version wasn't just some what if continuations of main plot shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread