A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 137 - Older Sister and Older Brother Doing it For Younger Sister's Sake

Supporter
She raises a good point....
YzjxRVW.png

gQAcPV7.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Mama can only provide more younger siblings for Sou. Sumiere is individually unique as Sou's older sister.

Dex-chan lover
Sumire has unveiled the final truth of the universe.

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow, are they trying to kill their little sister's friend!?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, too bad my guy is NOT a degenerate because NO ONE in that family is getting the D. I feel a smidge bad for them since they inherited a normal person from this world. However, I will take solace in that the doujinshis write themselves, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Took me a while to remember that "Suzuki" that guy that Sô had met on the train a few dozen chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Sou in this universe: "I'm going to show off more that 'older brother' side to her friend!"
Sou in the R18 universe: "I'm going to destroy that woman"

Fed-Kun's army
Over exposure to Sou’s smiles may cause unintended side effects that include but are not limited to: impromptu seizures, absence of mind and or auditory and visual hallucinations.

Dex-chan lover
Sumiere might be delusional normally, but at least on this point shes not wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Stop it Sou, don't double tap her😭

Thanks for the translation! Also double thanks for not doing a prank chapter for this day! 🥰I have deep trauma of that, and opened this chapter with trepidation 😔
The prank us us. We're the joke. We enjoy this, what should be absolute trash, manga and wait patently for every release.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread