A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 137 - Older Sister and Older Brother Doing it For Younger Sister's Sake

Power Uploader
I asked Kisa when we'll get an abnormal chapter of Haizuka Misaki and Kisa replied with May.
R6E5Lec.png

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Dex-chan lover
Stop it Sou, don't double tap her😭

Thanks for the translation! Also double thanks for not doing a prank chapter for this day! 🥰I have deep trauma of that, and opened this chapter with trepidation 😔

Dex-chan lover
Sumire your logic always amazes me that your business sense makes me want to invest into those older sister brand. Also I get sadder to be reminded that the guys in that world hate big breasted women because those are just as precious as flat chested women. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Is Misaki going to survive another encounter with the ideal older brother Sou?

Dex-chan lover
Stop it Sou, don't double tap her😭

Thanks for the translation! Also double thanks for not doing a prank chapter for this day! 🥰I have deep trauma of that, and opened this chapter with trepidation 😔
Oh god I had forgotten about that last year! The team that did "Mieka can't conceal her emotions" released an altered version of a future chapter that hadn't been released yet. That majorly pissed me off.

Dex-chan lover
Is "abnormal" slang for the R-18 chapters?
The character "hen" in "hentai" can also be read as "strange, twisted, unusual".

It's like how "kinky" could be used as "perverted" in English. "Your desires are twisted/kinked up."

Sumire your logic always amazes me that your business sense makes me want to invest into those older sister brand. Also I get sadder to be reminded that the guys in that world hate big breasted women because those are just as precious as flat chested women. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Is Misaki going to survive another encounter with the ideal older brother Sou?
Funny enough, in some parts of JP, there's a perception that big-breasted women have strong personalities to match.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread