A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 137 - Older Sister and Older Brother Doing it For Younger Sister's Sake

Dex-chan lover
Also double thanks for not doing a prank chapter for this day! 🥰I have deep trauma of that, and opened this chapter with trepidation 😔
I vet all chapters by checking MangaUpdates first, they don't allow April Fool's releases to be listed there and ban those who try, so if a chapter is listed there it's safe.

Dex-chan lover
The prank us us. We're the joke. We enjoy this, what should be absolute trash, manga and wait patently for every release.

Thank you for the chapter!
It's good trash because they knew, went full ham with it, then in the end, you know what, he's right, he got a point.

I vet all chapters by checking MangaUpdates first, they don't allow April Fool's releases to be listed there and ban those who try, so if a chapter is listed there it's safe.
Very smart move but nobody in their right mind would do that first, especially at 4.45 am during sahur.

Ruins my whole day if I open a chapter and it's a fried meme

Dex-chan lover
Very smart move but nobody in their right mind would do that first, especially at 4.45 am during sahur.

Ruins my whole day if I open a chapter and it's a fried meme
I do it first normally anyway, as only somewhere around 70% of all updates for things even get posted to MangaDex when they're first translated, or even at all.

Maintain a Novel Updates reading list, refresh it once to see if there's any updates to it, then if there is an update you come to your MangaDex reading list and refresh it to see if it's been uploaded here. If not, you can always go to the translator's website or whatever to read it.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most expected title to get april fools one but we got the normal TS

Double-page supporter
YzjxRVW.png

gQAcPV7.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Well, she's technically not wrong.

Unfortunately for this Sumire, she's in the straight-laced Sou universe. And Straight-laced Sou prefers good girls over overtly thirsty girls. Shame really, she has an advantage with her big boobs.

Double-page supporter
Ah, too bad my guy is NOT a degenerate because NO ONE in that family is getting the D. I feel a smidge bad for them since they inherited a normal person from this world. However, I will take solace in that the doujinshis write themselves, LOL.
Well, R18 Sou is quite busy making up for Straight-laced Sou. Unfortunate for the girls in that universe, but at least their alternate versions are getting the D on a constant basis
That's probably more depressing actually, now that I think about it

So, a new chapter arrived from Author.
It seems that Sou has been Sexually Harassed by Misaki Haizuka. though What really has happened, I will be only sure when translation arrives as my Japanese is rudimentary. I can't read raws correctly.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
It seems that Sou has been Sexually Harassed by Misaki Haizuka. that What really has happened, I will be only sure when translation arrives as my Japanese is rudimentary. I can't read raws correctly.
Spoilers!!!

The chapter released 4 hours ago on the authors twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that Sou has been Sexually Harassed by Misaki Haizuka. though What really has happened, I will be only sure when translation arrives as my Japanese is rudimentary. I can't read raws correctly.
Oops, Discussion of untranslated chapter are also treated as Spoilers. 🤔 Didn't knew that😔 (Spoiler tag was added by Moderator).
From Next time I will be careful to post any related thing only once translation is released.

Fed-Kun's army
Misaki wakes up, telling Sakura that she just had a weird dream about a man being nice to her. Sou decides to pull a small prank on her by telling her that she's still dreaming, hoping that he'll come off as easygoing. Misaki believes it since Sou is nothing like the men she's read about on the internet, thinking that a man will convulse, froth, and cum if a woman gets up close and personal with him.

Users who are viewing this thread