A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 140 - Path to The Sage

Dex-chan lover
Downing nut like Jello shots is crazy
giorno-tea.gif

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the new girl was Chabatake or some other girl from his school :dogkek:
Considering what sort of world it is, those clinics must be regarded as among the premium ordinary workplaces. I imagine the employees actually need five years of university education to get in, even though they don't need to do that much, relatively speaking. Or maybe one only gets employed via connections/nepotism.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that last bit reminded me of Chris Chan, I wonder if they would enjoy it with Diet Coke.

Thank everyone at Ah Das Hot for he translation .

Does heat not kill the sperm?!
Heat above 40 degrees celcius (104 fahreneit) would be dangerous and possibly lethal for the semen, but we are talking about out of body situation, so the temperature would be around 30 - 35 degrees celcius (86 - 95 fahreneit) at most. Normal temperature for sperm because male genitalia normal is around 32 -34 degrees celcius (89.6 - 93.2 fahrenheit). So that heat won't kill the sperm in this instance.

Sustained heat for genitalia is a problem for its normal function though.

Group Leader
Heat above 40 degrees celcius (104 fahreneit) would be dangerous and possibly lethal for the semen, but we are talking about out of body situation, so the temperature would be around 30 - 35 degrees celcius (86 - 95 fahreneit) at most. Normal temperature for sperm because male genitalia normal is around 32 -34 degrees celcius (89.6 - 93.2 fahrenheit). So that heat won't kill the sperm in this instance.

Sustained heat for genitalia is a problem for its normal function though.
Thank you cum expert

Dex-chan lover
Ah crap, yeah, knowing this world the receptionist is not kidding about a newbie just chugging semen.

That was not a sexy mental image at all.

Dex-chan lover
Has the author said anything about future developments? Is this going to stay the same "girls have horny thoughts, guy doesn't notice" or will Sou start noticing and things change?

Also, this is proof that the R18 version takes place in an alternate universe where swallowing is taboo and nearly unthinkable.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Sou will ever return to the hospital.

You just know it's going to be a bloodbath between the nurses there. :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
What a nice receptionist always doing her best on the job with no ulterior motives at all. Not one. Non at all.

It's transitions like these(from the friend visit to the sperm clinic) that make me wish this manga gave more of a spotlight to the mundane, everyday stuff, if only to make the Satou family members that aren't Sakura more likeable. We already got some snippets from Sumire's social media posts, but it'd be nice to actually see that stuff happen.

Users who are viewing this thread