A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 142 - Objective View of The Gal

Dex-chan lover
You know the deity that sent him there is probably loving all these misunderstandings

It's probably because she thinks she's out of the running having dealt with boys before she's probably been burned so it's easier to think of them as a bonus rather than sexually. I believe early on she even understands her students' feelings. Hinata I believe is the strange one she's the only one that seems relatively normal.
i wouldn't be surprised if after a certain age they wouldn't care. unless they'd get more 'virile' the same way 'dirty old men' have mid life crises and end up dating 20 year old sugar babies lol (tho i wonder what happens to the senior males), or i wonder if we'd come across any crossdressing guys unless ppl can still smell their 'pheromones'
Women in this world simultaneously have the greatest and worst self-confidence I've ever seen
tbf any woman 'making a move' in the 'normal' boys' that live in this world's eyes they would prolly be reported for 'harassment' or so but Sou asking for assistance in the hospital def would cause more competition if what happens leaks out lol (tho i wouldn't be surprised if everyroom had a camera)

Dex-chan lover
Self sabotage before he can even do anything. How sad.
Makes me wonder how confident the lesbian/yuri couples are, assuming there are legit ones out there versus "we're going to be forever alone if we dont live together/no man would choose us anyways" (or be interesting to see a 'normal' girl who also got isekai'd here tho her life would more or less be peaceful)

Dex-chan lover
"Tall and slender"
The women in that world know very little about what men actually like, so they go by rumors. Surely the gal nurse heard some that apply to her personally, and she'd be more likely to listen to the negative ones.
They're also fiercely competitive, so it makes sense that they'd demean each other to thin the herd and increase their chances.

Fed-Kun's army
@HeatManga While I was waiting for more chapter, I couldn't wait. ☹️ So, I drew Sumire ne-san.😍😍😍

JApgCrs.png

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Two days of holiday for Sou is finished, Saturday went for Little sister's friend Misaki Haizuka and another day at collection Centre, meeting Kouhai Girl. Now MC wil be back in school.

Fed-Kun's army
I saw on your X account. Even Kisa replied.
He also bookmarked It on Pixiv Account. I didn't knew there is function of private Bookmark on Pixiv, Because in image description It shows a private bookmark. I knew it was he who bookmarked because of notification. Thanks to his retweet I got few followers on X.

Users who are viewing this thread