A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 142 - Objective View of The Gal

"Tall and slender"? given how this world is, i'm surprised their 'ideal' woman wouldn't be 'tiny' and physically weak (but not necessarily 'loli') so they could physically overpower/run or so

even with the pheromones and man-obsession i assume there'd be some, other than lesbians, who wouldn't necessarily want kids and must be doing other hobbies/something else with 80% of their time b/c other than one in their family or working in these hospitals it'd be unlikely to encounter or so
"Tall, Slender, Attractive Woman with Modest Breast Who Protects Him" is the "Prince" trope of anime girl. Essentially their ideal woman is a man.

Dex-chan lover
"Tall, Slender, Attractive Woman with Modest Breast Who Protects Him" is the "Prince" trope of anime girl. Essentially their ideal woman is a man.
I like the Prince trope of anime girl, but with mommy milkers, because the prince type is just the variant of the tomboy.
And tomboy is kino, they don't need huge titty but I like them even more with huge titty.

Dex-chan lover
From a sperm bank to a therapy with satou for all and every women.

Cripes. If so many of the women of this world are the defeatist, self-flagellating time bombs we've seen so far, what are all the "emotionally unstable" men like?

Users who are viewing this thread