A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 143 - Life or Death and Satou-kyun

Power Uploader
@HeatManga Shouldn't ギャル be rendered as "Gal" or "Gyaru" in the Kouhai's profile, given she fits the gyaru/gal aesthetic (even she says so in the previous chapter)? Also, tarrasqueSorcerer earlier brought up a good point about "Uket(s)uke San" (which really should be "Uket(s)uke-san") being probably not her actual name, but rather a descriptive moniker based on her job as a receptionist (i.e. an 受付 uketsuke), so she's being called "Ms. Receptionist".

PS: For anyone else who's wondering, "Uketsuke" and "Uketuke" are equally valid romanizations of 受付's reading, they just use different systems (Hepburn vs. Nihon-shiki/Kunrei-shiki).
The big names in the introduction pages are ones the author made themselves. Also about your second question; I did this before with Hinata and people said that Natuki instead of Natsuki was also a possibility so I kept it how the author had it, so now again I am keeping it how the author posted it.

Dex-chan lover
Author is stalling. What's up with the black pages?
Where's Yuri-chan,huh? Still at the toilet? I need more bullying.

Thanks for the update👌

Ah finally it's back! Some big character cards again sure, but translating some posts of the author I was afraid he had some kind of writers block when he said he doesn't like or at least is unsure about the "story" he had written so far when he was rereading his manga ^^'

Ah finally it's back! Some big character cards again sure, but translating some posts of the author I was afraid he had some kind of writers block when he said he doesn't like or at least is unsure about the "story" he had written so far when he was rereading his manga ^^'
I mean, the two versions of this story are too far in their respective extremes, I'd say. The normal version has this guy completely oblivious. Like, too oblivious. There's "Anime" dense, then there's "I'm going to pretend I can be outnumbered by woman 39 to 1 and assume these people are just like back home" dense. Meanwhile the R-18 version has him go in the exact opposite direction. Dude's gone full sicko manwhore mode, and he figures out the mechanics of the world practically immediately. This version could use a slightly less dumb protagonist, and a dash of ecchi- the other could dial it back a bit with the psychopath MC.

Dex-chan lover
Author has said on his X account, he wants to get out of negative spiral of being late and now he will regularly update main story on every Friday. So, may be we can see timely update?

Dex-chan lover
in my next life i want to enter a world with 1:39 male to female ratio too

Dex-chan lover
He killed her a 2nd time! thanks for the TL that extra info on their pronoun really gives a little more outlook on a character's personality

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that, of all the character profiles shown so far, I relate the most with the delusional channer that just told a guy to cum and straight up Donna Trump Grabbed Him By The Dick?

Why is it that, of all the character profiles shown so far, I relate the most with the delusional channer that just told a guy to cum and straight up Donna Trump Grabbed Him By The Dick?
Huh? Did I forget more of the story than I think I did, or are you talking about the R-18 version?

Users who are viewing this thread