A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 143 - Life or Death and Satou-kyun

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Did I forget more of the story than I think I did, or are you talking about the R-18 version?
When the younger sister's friend met Sou (chapter 138), she thought she was dreaming, so she just started blurting out things she read in an online forum. One of those things was that "men will orgasm upon getting close to a woman". She then said "So just cum! Unload it all!" and, though her hand was off panel, it's heavily implied she groped him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Did I forget more of the story than I think I did, or are you talking about the R-18 version?
Wasn't in chapter 138 last page DenBishojo (Cyber Girl) Misaki-chan clinged to Sakura's oni-chan and started to tap (Don Don) some place which was cropped out of manga panel. She got it some cybernetic wisdom as a way to make men come. 😅

Dex-chan lover
The big names in the introduction pages are ones the author made themselves. Also about your second question; I did this before with Hinata and people said that Natuki instead of Natsuki was also a possibility so I kept it how the author had it, so now again I am keeping it how the author posted it.
Fair enough, I'll just keep my own personal notes about this next to my offline copies of the profiles.

Dex-chan lover
Author has said on his X account, he wants to get out of negative spiral of being late and now he will regularly update main story on every Friday. So, may be we can see timely update?
Chapter 144 finally arrived on Friday Night.

Dex-chan lover
I never knew how badly I wanted a big tiddy gyaru nurse before

Perhaps, You will like a color image of her from this chapter. 😄😁

joFPDcN.png

Author had made it monochrome, But I colored.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is anyone counting how many girls are part of his harem already? He needs at least 39 to do his job for this world.
3 more from the class and 3 more from the other class and 3 more from Sakura's middle school and 3 more from the clinic.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't in chapter 138 last page DenBishojo (Cyber Girl) Misaki-chan clinged to Sakura's oni-chan and started to tap (Don Don) some place which was cropped out of manga panel. She got it some cybernetic wisdom as a way to make men come. 😅
Tap? You mean juggle!

Users who are viewing this thread