A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 146 - Soldiers of Love

Supporter
The real question is if Sakura managed to lock the door or if the only thing holding it shut is her body weight. In the latter case, I doubt she could actually hold Miku at bay for long...

Dex-chan lover
That final page must be Fantia+

I like how Misaki is calling Miku crazy when they're all crazy in their own way. Also the last page surprised me as I didn't expect to see a spread of Sou's harem in their bikinis. Wish they were lined up by their sizes. Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, fantia has post of their images lined up in side poses with bust comparison. 😅 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So classmates get black bikinis and everyone else gets white...
Poll by author

MNhGK8G.png

XkNfT4V.png

mMwRk50.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
Thanks for your work. Your translation are always perfect and captures the emotion and humor. 😁

I am always late in party, because translation arrive when I am in deep slumber. As such is my time zone.

One thing, didn't the guards used two words "Love ranger" and "Soldiers of Love"

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Thanks for your work. Your translation are always perfect and captures the emotion and humor. 😁

I am always late in party, because translation arrive when I am in deep slumber. As such is my time zone.

One thing, didn't the guards used two words "Love ranger" and "Soldiers of Love"
I could be wrong, but

Bubble 2 (page 4)
Big text: 愛の兵士 (Ai no heishi -> Soldiers of love since Miku didn't only talk about herself)
Small text: ラブソルジャー (Rabusorujaa -> Love Soldier)

Dex-chan lover
I bet sakura is someone who will abandon someone in a zombie apocalypse just because they look at her boyfriend lmao

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but

Bubble 2 (page 4)
Big text: 愛の兵士 (Ai no heishi -> Soldiers of love since Miku didn't only talk about herself)
Small text: ラブソルジャー (Rabusorujaa -> Love Soldier)

My mistake I read it as tsurejaa-> nrejaa -> renjaa, it should be as it is.

Dex-chan lover
That's a battlefield outside there.

Sasuga Sakura, the imouto who at the moment is protecting her Sou onii-chan from the predators (outside the house, that is)

A warzone

but Hinata is also trying to help defuse in this version (compared to the alternative version)
It isn't as bad ( chaotic ) as World End Harem ... right??:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Haizuka Misaki in color from Chapter 147

NRSo6Yl.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@HeatManga Nice profile Pic. Next update deserves both image of Kouhai Girl, this new one and that profile with bikini and nurse Costume. They are cute.

Users who are viewing this thread