A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 147 - Miku VS Misaki

Fed-Kun's army
With how things are going, I feel like this man's <10 chapters away from actually being kidnapped, but it'd be pretty hilarious in its own right!
As always, thanks for the translations so far! Looking forward to the next batch!

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if they're even studying anything 'normal' if just being around a male gives them 'delusions' to where they think they're confessed to or out right pregnant XD

if anything, other than straight up getting a job/internship for practical work experience/future careers, i'd think there'd be something like "yamato nadeshiko" (ideal woman) etiquette lessons to 'prepare' themselves to properly interact with men in the future on the off chance they have an 'opportunity' versus fighting off all the other girls, if not some 'therapy to cope with the fact that you'll probably be single/only get pregnant through donations versus intercourse' or so lol

Be interesting if we had a POV change of like "average life of a woman in this world" that never encountered sou/any male to begin with assuming it doesn't end with some "doomer" crying in her bedroom bc she thinks she'll be forever alone kinda oneshot (b/c i'd think other than reaaaly wanting children, i'd think women would have other things going on in their lives)
I remember one of the people behind Johnny Bravo was asked if Johnny ever actually found success with women. He responded with something like "Oh, Johnny has success with women all the time. We just never show that because it's not funny." Same would be true here. There are probably loads of women who are just as centered and grounded as Hinata, but we'll never see many because that's not as funny. Hinata is only allowed to be sane because being the one sane woman in a madhouse is also funny.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I remember one of the people behind Johnny Bravo was asked if Johnny ever actually found success with women. He responded with something like "Oh, Johnny has success with women all the time. We just never show that because it's not funny." Same would be true here. There are probably loads of women who are just as centered and grounded as Hinata, but we'll never see many because that's not as funny. Hinata is only allowed to be sane because being the one sane woman in a madhouse is also funny.
(i never watched too much of johnny bravo but i wouldn't be surprised if there was one ep where he did manage to get a date and it not work out b/c he ended up not being interested, unless the show was more about him wanting a quick 'makeout session' versus a proper gf lol)

I would hope they prolly live in some remote area far away or so b/c other than them being the 'ideal knight' on top of a lover/girlfriend they'd prolly have to beat off the other 'rivals' with a stick if they don't also seduce them. Or maybe once they reach a certain age they just achieve enlightenment and don't care about romantic relationships (tho i wonder if there would be a genderbend ver of this plot , be the ideal world to be born in as a woman if you like cute girls but don't need to make a move, or being ace and don't need to worry about anything that's not platonic)

or we'll get a scene where someone propositions a 'fake' relationship /bc/ of the disinterests or chasing after 'what they can't have' tho i guess that'd circle around to a guy maybe being seen as masochistic/into 'colder' women

Dex-chan lover
The Battle of the Great delulu starts

If I'm him I say fuck it and have a tensome, or however many girls there are

Dex-chan lover
Let there be bloodshed!
Mind has been broken
The man goes untaken
I’ve even arrested my heart

I don’t know the season
Or what is the reason
I’m standing here holding my chest

A desolate world( world )
Without any cock( COCK )
It’s only the cold wind I feel

It’s the pigs that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be CUM-SHED
The girl in the mirror nods her head

The only one-left
Will ride upon the Sou's Rod

Because my hips won’t give back what they take
Oh no
There will be cum( CUM )-shed ( SHED )
It’s the only thing I’ve ever known

Losing my sanity
Wondering have I now been married
To find the truth in front of me
I must ride this Man's Range
Looking downward from this lovely mount
Ever realizing why I fight

Dex-chan lover
Miku's like "not bad" on the outside but she's absolutely 💯 crushing haizuka's spine inside her head lmao

She is crushing also on outside, in next chapter.. 😅 🤣
Nm10nsR.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the info, I was kinda afraid it got dropped or something.
Some more information that I wrote at other place.
Author is on break. From his TL He is visiting his friends, playing tennis, having fun time etc.

He said that He will resume in August. I don't think Next Chapter will start soon. He is going to publish Volume 2 of covering Chapter 76 to Chapter 150. So after having done chapter 150, he will make cover art for Volume 2. But then He will be drawing a spinoff as bonus Chapter named "A parallel world with 39:1 Male to Female Ratio Is implausibly Landmine" with it.

So, It will be while when he will resume. 😔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread