A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 148 - Victims of Delusion

Are you guys sick, why are you attacking that translator guy? Everyone can translate something, also how the heck could people know someone else will take over that series if they don't follow HeatManga's other manga? Thank you jondoe for trying.
Anyone can translate something, but if his goal was just to practice, there was no need to actually upload it, especially knowing that someone else would take over the series (see last page) and how people react to poor MTL.

Attacking him, however, is completely unnecessary.

Aggregator gang
Are you guys sick, why are you attacking that translator guy? Everyone can translate something, also how the heck could people know someone else will take over that series if they don't follow HeatManga's other manga? Thank you jondoe for trying.

It makes no sense whatsoever and that was the consequence of it, so he has absolutely 0 right to complain about it. This could have been prevented with 1 announcement sentence unter the latest chapter of this series instead saying that under a random series or whatever social media they have one the side. We are literally in the comments section right now.

I hope he understands that his argument is flawes and is completely unreasonable. If in the future this happens despite informing the community then all the blame is on whoever just randomly posted a chapter.

And the one time translator should have waited 2 months which is Common courtesy among scanlators before taking over a series of any kind because sometimes updates just take longer then planned. And in a lot of cases If you write the scanlators who have not posted for a long Time you will get an Update if they dropped the series or how long it might take for an Update.

Communication...what a great thing!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Anyone saying this TL is fine doesn't know any English holy shit. It's literally all broken sentences and incorrect translations (I compared with the raw)

How did we get to this point where any slop is acceptable?

Google translated garbage should go where it belongs: the garbage. Translate it for yourself if you want to follow the series, don't subject everyone to this.

Dex-chan lover
I won’t be as harsh as other people, but yeah, there are definitely mistakes in grammar. Above any other thing one could be judged for, this is the one that would cause the most consternation among people.

Dex-chan lover
It was a good effort, but this is not public/production ready translation, both in typesetting and vocabulary/grammar. Hopefully the feedback you got here will help you hone your skills, regardless of how harsh the words are.

All the best, good luck!

Aggregator gang
Thanks you for translation. Your translations are good and they are perfectly working.

Small nuances I would like to suggest.
On page 1: Misaki should be saying, "It's bad, Love soldier-san." Misaki is saying literally Rabu-tsureja i.e. "Love soldier" in katakana.
Page 3: Captions should be : "Imaginary Oni-san" instead of "Misaki imaginary thought"
Page 4: It should be: "Imaginary Sou" instead of "Miku's imaginary thought"
Page 6: Miku should be saying "Today also I will work hard as Sou's Guard."

All the best, good luck with your work!

Dex-chan lover
imagine if the fox took over, they would have a field day with the end page
I enjoyed your idea and imagine it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TS! i highly recommend DeepL if you want to follow this path. Its what a lot of people use for articles but i've also heard they use it for mangas. Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
Is this considered as elitism? Its interesting that people cant respond civilly and has to start with a "Fuck you for picking a fight with me" which i am also guilty of.

Im thankful for bringing me the news of ADH's quitage and also feeding the impatient this good shit. I would like it if No group san continue mtling this if END need more time to get their translator but i dont want to pass up on good translation either... i would read either way and also both ways.

Reread the comments and it seems like END needed to get a translator for the longer series instead of short ones like this one. Guess there should be no need for anymore mtls.

Users who are viewing this thread