A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 148 - Victims of Delusion

Aggregator gang
Bro snipes a manga with MTL garbage. MTLslop is fine for personal use, but uploading that shit basically kills the chances of any proper translator ever touching it.
Any translations, even shit ones massively decreases the chances of any future version because translators - not wanting to waste their time - focus on untranslated works, and in search results hack jobs such as this one appear the same as real translations.
it's not really a snipe. they waited a good amount of time and nothing happened. while you're generally correct about the whole "any translations..." thing, this goes for translated series as well. if the group that was supposed to take over this manga never drops, this manga probably wouldn't be picked up by another group. Another group is lined up to translate though so your concern doesn't make a ton of sense in this scenario. they either translate it like they planned or they don't and we get the MTL which is better than nothing imo

Chill out. it's a 2-5 page manga about a dense guy swooning women with no standards getting translated for free. No need to be so rude about it.

it's not really a snipe. they waited a good amount of time and nothing happened. while you're generally correct about the whole "any translations..." thing, this goes for translated series as well. if the group that was supposed to take over this manga never drops, this manga probably wouldn't be picked up by another group. Another group is lined up to translate though so your concern doesn't make a ton of sense in this scenario. they either translate it like they planned or they don't and we get the MTL which is better than nothing imo

Chill out. it's a 2-5 page manga about a dense guy swooning women with no standards getting translated for free. No need to be so rude about it.
1. "I'd rather get "garbage" than nothing at all". Absolutely horrible mentality. It's very clear that you don't know what quality even looks like because you're so desperate to shovel shit into your mouth that you can't tell the difference. Your pathetically low standards only encourage more garbage to flood this site. I would rather see things untranslated forever than be given this insulting treatment.
2. Getting things "for free" doesn't justify it being shit. Again, see point 1. Your miserable, over-used argument of "WELL, YOU'RE GETTING IT FOR FREE, SO YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!" is a pathetic cop-out used by idiots like you.
3. "Please stop being mean!!" & "ALL YOU DO IS BITCH!". I'm harsh, but that's only because I care about the quality of translations - something you clearly don't. I'm way past being diplomatic and polite to make my point come across.

1. "I'd rather get "garbage" than nothing at all". Absolutely horrible mentality. It's very clear that you don't know what quality even looks like because you're so desperate to shovel shit into your mouth that you can't tell the difference. Your pathetically low standards only encourage more garbage to flood this site. I would rather see things untranslated forever than be given this insulting treatment.
2. Getting things "for free" doesn't justify it being shit. Again, see point 1. Your miserable, over-used argument of "WELL, YOU'RE GETTING IT FOR FREE, SO YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!" is a pathetic cop-out used by idiots like you.
3. "Please stop being mean!!" & "ALL YOU DO IS BITCH!". I'm harsh, but that's only because I care about the quality of translations - something you clearly don't. I'm way past being diplomatic and polite to make my point come across.
Agreed. The amount of people who will literally eat shit is sad af.

Dex-chan lover
Why does everyone want to start a fight with me fuck sake, HeatManga said I was taking over this series, man ☠️

let's be real:

• it has been a month and a few chapter already
  • This isn't the most popular thing and abandoning translations is common.
  • This isn't the highest quality manga out there; I don't blame anyone who looks and decides "yeah, fuck that"
  • But there's still some people out there who don't want it to be completely abandoned, and try their best.

It's nothing personal, but that's just the realities of fan translations. Sometimes they do come and start translatng, sometimes people promise and then it's 6+ months later and people are afrraid to "snipe". I'd rather prefer the former. I have an entire collection for the latter that grows by the day.

Even if you're just talking from the raw posting time, it hasn't even been a month.

technically correct. "only" been 27 days, where updates usually happened every week or 2.

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys sick, why are you attacking that translator guy? Everyone can translate something, also how the heck could people know someone else will take over that series if they don't follow HeatManga's other manga? Thank you jondoe for trying.
only thing worse than TL disagreements is entitled pirates. That's just how the internet be.

Sounds like someone hasn't had their favorite manga dropped for 2 years. This isn't 2006, MTL with some catering isn't unreadable, and this isn't exactly a story lauded for its careful, witty writing.

It's the reality of having no skin in the game. It costs you $0 to walk away to a better manga (and let's be real, the bar is pretty low here). If you don't pay, you don't have any right to demand service nor quality control.

Corrections are kind, complaints are rude. You can be constructive without being an asshole. You chose to just rant and be mean. To a volunteer. So yea, I see you as being entitled.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro snipes a manga with MTL garbage. MTLslop is fine for personal use, but uploading that shit basically kills the chances of any proper translator ever touching it.
Any translations, even shit ones massively decreases the chances of any future version because translators - not wanting to waste their time - focus on untranslated works, and in search results hack jobs such as this one appear the same as real translations.
It shows MTL is readable enough before his touches. The rest of the work was to correct the MTL mistakes, before he uploaded it.

Dex-chan lover
only thing worse than TL disagreements is entitled pirates. That's just how the internet be.

Sounds like someone hasn't had their favorite manga dropped for 2 years. This isn't 2006, MTL with some catering isn't unreadable, and this isn't exactly a story lauded for its careful, witty writing.

It's the reality of having no skin in the game. It costs you $0 to walk away to a better manga (and let's be real, the bar is pretty low here). If you don't pay, you don't have any right to demand service nor quality control.

Corrections are kind, complaints are rude. You can be constructive without being an asshole. You chose to just rant and be mean. To a volunteer. So yea, I see you as being entitled.
This guy understands why sniping is essential - than to wait for technically 30d++.

Dex-chan lover
They would focus on the r18 version instead of the main story lmao
TBF, the r18 version at this point has more worldbuilding than the current main timeline. We haven't learned much in like 60 chapters, just met more crazy girls. At most, we at least have confirmed bi's here.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of using translate, it might be better to use AI tools. DeepL is good but even stuff chatbots like ChatGPT or Copilot can be pretty accurate
Agree with you on this one. When they have more poop, the output becomes good compost.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because the unique feature of brain to fill in the blanks on language you understand or because uploader do a lot of proofreading post-mtl, but surprisingly not bad and readable?

Also not being that guy, but to complain about a translation quality in a website that is anything-but-legal collection of mangas uploaded for free by someone else.......

Can anyone give me a rundown on what happened old with the translator.

This

Dex-chan lover
Since they're just grasping hands versus straight up punching each other/pulling hair i would just think "oh a cat fight"/some teenager-y arguing versus "i'm in danger" (tho even without bodyguards i'm assuming he could overpower most girls other than some dominatrix type thing if they're that affected by his 'pheromones')

Or a kinda 'manzai' routine for some random reason lol

Double-page supporter
Since they're just grasping hands versus straight up punching each other/pulling hair i would just think "oh a cat fight"/some teenager-y arguing versus "i'm in danger" (tho even without bodyguards i'm assuming he could overpower most girls other than some dominatrix type thing if they're that affected by his 'pheromones')

Or a kinda 'manzai' routine for some random reason lol
Nothing happens much, In chapter 149 everything apparently ends as Sou decides he will go with Guards.

Double-page supporter
Off-topic, How does these titles work?
Sometime before It was "felt-kun army" now in "Agrregator gang"
OZ2aW2z.png

Are you guys sick, why are you attacking that translator guy? Everyone can translate something, also how the heck could people know someone else will take over that series if they don't follow HeatManga's other manga? Thank you jondoe for trying.
It makes no sense whatsoever and that was the consequence of it, so he has absolutely 0 right to complain about it. This could have been prevented with 1 announcement sentence unter the latest chapter of this series instead saying that under a random series or whatever social media they have one the side. We are literally in the comments section right now.

I hope he understands that his argument is flawes and is completely unreasonable. If in the future this happens despite informing the community then all the blame is on whoever just randomly posted a chapter.

And the one time translator should have waited 2 months which is Common courtesy among scanlators before taking over a series of any kind because sometimes updates just take longer then planned. And in a lot of cases If you write the scanlators who have not posted for a long Time you will get an Update if they dropped the series or how long it might take for an Update.

Communication...what a great thing!
I don't know about you guys, but I don't accept "dibs" as a reason to not do a project. Upload or STFU.
Is this considered as elitism? Its interesting that people cant respond civilly and has to start with a "Fuck you for picking a fight with me" which i am also guilty of.
It's a common response from him.
Instead of using translate, it might be better to use AI tools. DeepL is good but even stuff chatbots like ChatGPT or Copilot can be pretty accurate
DeepL is not good at all. Not even kind of. It's like asking the hobo at the gas station for tax advice.

If you're going to do something, do it right. It's not a bad thing to demand the guy that makes something have a bare minimum level of competency.
Off-topic, How does these titles work?
Sometime before It was "felt-kun army" now in "Agrregator gang"
OZ2aW2z.png
It changes based on how many reaction points you get. Pretty sure it caps out at 200.

Users who are viewing this thread