A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 54

I’ve currently finished two pages of the 12 so I hope I’ll be able to finish it either tomorrow night so I upload it Tuesday or Tuesday and upload it on Tuesday or Wednesday.
You want help? I might not be able to for 24 hours (it's currently 9 AM where I live and havebstuff to do today) but tmw I can help you a bit

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the obvious problem with our MC here that none of us wanted to admit... is that he's sexist. He thinks women are children who couldn't hurt him no matter how hard they tried.

And he will think this right up until one of them smacks him in the back of the head with a heavy object and he can't fight back. Or spikes his water bottle or something.
You're expecting Nino to appear?

Dex-chan lover
And he will think this right up until one of them smacks him in the back of the head with a heavy object and he can't fight back. Or spikes his water bottle or something.
Joke's on you, he's into that shit.

Dex-chan lover
Not defending it, but maybe MC doesn't truly realize how much of a horndog women are in this universe. Like he knows men can be placed in dangerous situations here, but it hasn't been quite internalized yet.
I think he's just too dumb to live... I hope author doesn't keep him ignorant for too long...

And let him date his family and friends first before adding too many new girls...

Power Uploader
You want help? I might not be able to for 24 hours (it's currently 9 AM where I live and havebstuff to do today) but tmw I can help you a bit
The only page that might take a little longer is the last one. I should be able to do the others :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
How did our MC survive this long while being this stupid???

Like, you can't have a bajillion warnings, body guards and having every other male flee and then not understand... unless if you are so stupid you need to practice breathing... and if that's the case... he should have died ages ago...
No he knows what he's getting into mc is submissive and breedable :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it a bit more... yes he's a moron. But actually things might be less problematic for him than for a boy of this world, at least when physical threats are concerned.

Yes these girls are all ultra horny and likely to be aggressive but... let us also consider, they only have experience with the men of these world. Who start crying if a girl watch them in the eyes!

What I am trying to say is, for a normal guy... how BAD is an "aggressive" girl going to be in this world?
Kidnap him? I don't think the guys from this world really put up much resistance.
Forcefully kiss him? so what. Try to push him down or something? I mean, the average girl can't do that to the average boy.
Drug him? Just you know, make your food.

The worst example we have iirc is from chapter 32 or something "A man was forced to take sleeping pills by two high school girls" or something. How do two high school girls force a grown man to do that? Barring guns, but this is japan we're talking about, so no guns.

I'm just saying, the physical threat level seems... relatively low if it stops at that? I'm not saying it's going to be easy, just, the average man of this world is super weak/super submissive/ super shy/ super crybaby.

The most problematic thing is that he's going to be costantly bothered by girls trying to get sex in any and all ways possible. Plus stalking. So yes, it's still a fucking problem and he's still a moron. But at least I'm not fearing proper rape.

Dex-chan lover
IKv6fZ1.png

Welp, I guess sometimes experience is the best teacher

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it a bit more... yes he's a moron. But actually things might be less problematic for him than for a boy of this world, at least when physical threats are concerned.

Yes these girls are all ultra horny and likely to be aggressive but... let us also consider, they only have experience with the men of these world. Who start crying if a girl watch them in the eyes!

What I am trying to say is, for a normal guy... how BAD is an "aggressive" girl going to be in this world?
Kidnap him? I don't think the guys from this world really put up much resistance.
Forcefully kiss him? so what. Try to push him down or something? I mean, the average girl can't do that to the average boy.
Drug him? Just you know, make your food.

The worst example we have iirc is from chapter 32 or something "A man was forced to take sleeping pills by two high school girls" or something. How do two high school girls force a grown man to do that? Barring guns, but this is japan we're talking about, so no guns.

I'm just saying, the physical threat level seems... relatively low if it stops at that? I'm not saying it's going to be easy, just, the average man of this world is super weak/super submissive/ super shy/ super crybaby.

The most problematic thing is that he's going to be costantly bothered by girls trying to get sex in any and all ways possible. Plus stalking. So yes, it's still a fucking problem and he's still a moron. But at least I'm not fearing proper rape.
Oh, no, we think he's a lucky git...

Just that he could have already banged his mom and sisters and other girls if he wasn't such a dumbass...

And the fact that he can't actually understand the situation.... we don't give a damn about the so called danger...

Dex-chan lover
People seem to have forgotten some key things in MC-kun's circumstances.

1) He came into here from another world. He did not get raised from baby to current on the circumstances that the rest did. He is "normal" in the context of "a normal boy in anime/MC-kun syndrome". If you don't know what this is, you need to watch/read more anime/manga.

2) The people that he has interacted with (honestly I should just say "women" but he did see that other group in the train with his bodyguards) in any meaningful way that we know of are either family members (who legitimately "love" him and has that same legitimate want to not cause him harm) or "elite ladies" of this world. The ones who are upheld to a higher standard (and most likely also get a higher chance of getting some of that D. Just remember that I mentioned before that it is highly possible that most women don't actually get to have sex and just get pregs through artificial insemination) and has a lower chance (relatively) of doing some outright sexual assault on males. There are indeed those professional ladies (nurses + sperm bank employee) that he has encountered but they are (imo) not meaningful encounters or interactions (in the view of MC which just sees them as the "professionals" in their field of employment)

3) He has not interacted with the "normal" women/girls in this world in any meaningful way that didn't involve either his family members or his "guards" (so far) being there to filter these circumstances. This point is a bit shaky in terms of actuality because it'll involve me going back into the previous chapters. The only circumstances that we (the readers) had seen this happen (as far as I can remember) is when he intended to go out to the store by himself.

Keeping these 3 points in mind could just clearly show that MC-kun is actually raised in a highly controlled and closed environment in which he hasn't had experience on what "normal" (in this manga's world) women/girls are. At best, it is like seeing another country's circumstances through the television or videos. You have "knowledge that this is a thing" but you have a high degree of separation from reality that insulates you from acknowledging/internalizing the circumstances that you see to "be actual events that is happening right now".

On one hand, I could still say that MC-kun is a dumbass for not noticing that the girls/women around him has permawet syndrome when around him and wants to jump his D (which for a male that is from the "real world" seems like a dream come true) and if he just opens his eyes, having just a girlfriend is the VERY least of the things he can get in this world (girlfriends is a more realistic thing in this context but still on the minimum spectrum) and seeing it just makes one want to throw a can of beans at him for being that dumb.

On the other hand, MC-kun is a raging dumbass that has such a (deliberate I feel) surface level understanding of the risk and circumstances involved in his transference in the world he currently is in. It is true enough that he can take on a woman 1-on-1 in a confrontation but humanity at its core is a communal race and has shown time and time again that they prefer to hunt in packs. They also like to hunt with tools as a force multiplier on their numbers. All it takes is a 2-on-1 of a "normal" (in this world) women and MC-kun confrontation with both of them having a weapon and he'll be down (after all, he is just a typical male MC-kun) for the count. I also feel that people HIGHLY underestimate the f-cked up things that can happen to a person when subjected under sexual assault, male or female.

It is not fun and doesn't evolve like it does to H-manga/H-doujins I can tell you that. Also, you (the person reading this) could say "oh well yeah, I know that" but you also fall for that same circumstances in point 2 in which you "intellectually know" but failed to "fully internalize" this fact and still has that large degree of separation of acknowledging it as reality. Just like how MC-kun does the same to the news he sees on the TV.

On other news: Thanks for the TL and work!

Dex-chan lover
How did our MC survive this long while being this stupid???

Like, you can't have a bajillion warnings, body guards and having every other male flee and then not understand... unless if you are so stupid you need to practice breathing... and if that's the case... he should have died ages ago...
He died in another world. Fair.

Users who are viewing this thread