A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 54

Up to now I thought this MC was a moron.... not understanding what was going on in this world. Not seeing all the hints. Not a clue really....
.... yeah no, he's just a fucking moron
in his defense, when he is in his original "world", he had nobody, so his obliviousness is kinda justified. He doesn't had anyone to warm up to, and his family was nonexistent so he's less of a moron and more of something you might call a "dense character", although his denseness also played a big factor in the comedic aspect.

though, I don't know from what chapter you're reading it if you think he's a moron

Nah, the obvious problem with our MC here that none of us wanted to admit... is that he's sexist. He thinks women are children who couldn't hurt him no matter how hard they tried.

And he will think this right up until one of them smacks him in the back of the head with a heavy object and he can't fight back. Or spikes his water bottle or something.
somehow I began to question everyone who judge the protagonist for being a massive idiot without actually reading this piece from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
somehow I began to question everyone who judge the protagonist for being a massive idiot without actually reading this piece from the beginning.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I read every single chapter released so far. Except for the fanbox ones, and it doesn't seem those are canon anyway.

Dex-chan lover
yt3UMxB.jpeg

Double-page supporter
These jokes not funny anymore and not even a bit h*rny thingy going on even though it's half century

Users who are viewing this thread