A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 60

Double-page supporter
Is it male from the current world or the same like MC that are basically from different world?
Don't know the details since I can't read moonrunes but it's the other student with guards in the train from an earlier chap. MC actually manages to also charm and get the number for one of his guards. Maybe the other two too, but again I can't read moonrunes so I can't be 100% certain.

Dex-chan lover
yes, send your friends away, so you can have fun......i mean get insult alone.

Dex-chan lover
I like there girls a lot more than I like his family. And yes, I'm not a big fan of incest but...

His family kinda feels... unhinged. These girls feel super horny, but less crazy if it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I'm getting kinda tired of his attitude. Look bro, its a world where there's 40x more women than men, your old world common sense doesn't apply. I've been told that there's another comic where he "gives in", but does that mean this one that we're reading will never result in that? I'm getting pretty bored honestly.

Dex-chan lover
who-let-him-cook.gif

Dex-chan lover
hey, got to give her credit, after interacting with a guy normally for a couple weeks shes become a decent human being, only charcter so far im like yeah, go get her tiger

Fed-Kun's army
Is it male from the current world or the same like MC that are basically from different world?
it's a male from the current world
Don't know the details since I can't read moonrunes but it's the other student with guards in the train from an earlier chap. MC actually manages to also charm and get the number for one of his guards. Maybe the other two too, but again I can't read moonrunes so I can't be 100% certain.
MC wants to talk to the other male student and promises to the other guy's guards that he won't do anything bad and that he'll let the guards do anything they want to him if he does. MC finds out that the other guy is into yuri and is an outcast for it. MC tells him that there's nothing wrong with that and that he also likes some yuri, especially when a man gets between a yuri couple, which pisses the other guy off. MC then lets the guards do anything they want to him, which was just getting his phone number

Double-page supporter
This would be a really cool opportunity for the manga artist to turn this into a SAW prequel

Dex-chan lover
I want more Kanaria. Hinata is nice but she has the losing friend vibe.
Miku is kinda meh, but at least she doesn't insult our hero to hide her embarrasment.
But then again Sou is nice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Plot twist: MC will also charm the male :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
First off, thanks for the TL and work to doing this work as always!

I'll just culminate all my thoughts on the multi-release here.

Honestly, I just feel like the author is jumping all over the place without finishing a process/a point. Big booba thoughts without even processing what Miku wanted from you (that is some Cid-level dismissal of reality right there) or even other instances in the past...

I'm deliberately not looking ahead (besides spoilers that people put here) because I'd like to have something to look forward to. So I'm not sure if MC-kun would even get back to Incest Hijinks (which I personally don't mind unlike some peeps) in the future or not. What will happen to Sakura? I'd be sad if there will be no progress from now on there.

While it might be a little early to even call it (maybe it is just a recency bias?) but it feels like the Guards are getting a more fleshed out characteristics than the family. This just tells me as a critical thinker that author-san might be moving away from the incest stuff and might focus more on the school stuff and the guards. As is the author-san's right due to how it is THEIR work.... but it is quite a shame that there isn't a closure to it if this is the case...

I can't even really get excited over this "game" because I'm sure it's just some inane thing that MC-kun cooked up... I have a feeling that it is not even a roundabout way to praising MIku considering how head-empty MC-kun is and how dense he is (without a character trait like... lucky pervert? thinking Rito here) on his surroundings.

As a JP person that MC-kun is supposed to be... he is an ABJECT FAILURE on reading a room.

Blah, I might just be in a bad mood lol.

Users who are viewing this thread