A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
I literally made sure to edit the synopsis of this manga to include a link to the +18 version bruh, couldn't be lazier if you tried! 😤
Bruh i thought that this guy said about doujin is r18 book by another author, if it the fanbox version i know that long ago

Dex-chan lover
Mm.... I guess....? I mean it was a bad dream for him but....? Alright! Let's think about this again after Sakura meets Hinata!
Also. Stat cute Sakura! Don't follow your big sister's path! It only leads to disappointment!

Group Leader
Bruh i thought that this guy said about doujin is r18 book by another author, if it the fanbox version i know that long ago
I know, I thought the same thing when he said "doujin" but he was just referring to the fanbox version LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I know, I thought the same thing when he said "doujin" but he was just referring to the fanbox version LMAO
meanings really changed for that. So much is self published now and for so long what was self published was all hentai. Times change, it used to be that you'd look up an author's doujin to find the prototypes or darker versions of their published works. What's worse is that if ever a historian wanted to record these changes in hentai, myself and some others here could be used as a source, which makes me wonder what I've been doing with my life for the last couple of decades...

Supporter
I literally made sure to edit the synopsis of this manga to include a link to the +18 version bruh, couldn't be lazier if you tried! 😤
c1e6f104-55e7-4a5f-bde9-5a63b367e6fa_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
that's called "a normal person" mode
That would imply actually acknowledging awareness of the social "normal person" of the world he's transported to. Which MC has done ZERO of.

You'd think he'd at least read up (briefly) on Wikipedia the standards of norms and behaviors for males in a 1:39 ratio. Civil rights laws. Standard interactions. Cultural differences. History lessons/key events. Myths, legends, religion, and children's morality stories. Which would QUICKLY reveal this world's lack of first-generation interrelationship prohibitions. (Even classmates cited it was common for males. And step-sisters, genetically speaking.)

Even casual speculation or introspection would reveal this. Then I'd enjoy seeing him grapple with the implications of how he has to pretend, in order to not get caught. (Amnesia is giving him a partial pass in-universe; but MC is doing nothing during his grace period.)

Many, many, JP isekai authors fail to acknowledge this. They carry intellectual/ethical "baggage" from this world into whatever story they write. Like bringing along Banzai Japan Rice into medieval Europe because it's convenient.

If isekaied into a world as Triangles, Circles, and Squares (Asimov) -- I wouldn't try to drag human cultural norms into it. In only one panel does he acknowledge his own lack of inhibitions/brakes; then immediately disregards it.

Dex-chan lover
That would imply actually acknowledging awareness of the social "normal person" of the world he's transported to. Which MC has done ZERO of.

You'd think he'd at least read up (briefly) on Wikipedia the standards of norms and behaviors for males in a 1:39 ratio. Civil rights laws. Standard interactions. Cultural differences. Which would QUICKLY reveal this world's lack of first-generation interrelationship prohibitions. (Even classmates cited it was common for males. And step-sisters, genetically speaking.)

Even casual speculation or introspection would reveal this. Then I'd enjoy seeing him grapple with the implications of how he has to pretend, in order to not get caught. (Amnesia is giving him a partial pass in-universe; but MC is doing nothing during his grace period.)

Many, many, JP isekai authors fail to acknowledge this. They carry intellectual/ethical "baggage" from this world into whatever story they write. Like bringing along Banzai Japan Rice into medieval Europe because it's convenient.

If isekaied into a world as Triangles, Circles, and Squares (Asimov) -- I wouldn't try to drag human cultural norms into it. In only one panel does he acknowledge his own lack of brakes; then immediately disregards it.
Yeah, but he is here for like what, 2 weeks. Do you really expect someone to settle down, not in another province or country mind you, but into an actual parallel world of which he didn't even know exist or possible. Even if he did researches on his own, habits are not something that can be changed quickly, again, there is a reason why settling down after moving to another culture is a hard thing that can't be solved after a quick Wiki search.
Furthermore, the MC aren't actually knowing that they are lusting after him. Remember, this last 3 chapters are the first one that show them dropping the act around him, every other panels are their inner thoughts. He can't read mind, you know that right?
And the MC before being moved to this world was a child with no family, who didn't have the embrace of a family and this is the warmth that he is now receiving from them. It would actually be in character for him to suppressed their feelings and trying to keep that family from breaking apart, and again, he is throw into another fucking parallel world, he is still settling down. And he got his own personal moral standards and culture norms that didn't translate to this world, so yes, from his views, he is being "normal"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's Sou Blind.
At least it is mostly intentional in this case thanks to his very vivid and wet dream.
He has a vision of a VERY near future.

He will have more visions of a seconds-only future if he does not triple lock his door.

Users who are viewing this thread