A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
Ok

seems like someone is pretending that they actually know what they're talking about.

If we are actually talking about a "normal japanese boy in a modern setting" here and not the retarded dense Neanderthals that JP Authors like to use from the Cloning Facility of "Generic Male Anime MC" with some customization options available before delivery (ie, super OP, or has a set of talent(s), etc etc)....

Most likely they have lived a normal life.

Exposed to media and actually learned how to do the famous social thing that japanese do with reading the room properly and picking up on social queues

THEY MUST HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY HEARD OF THE ISEKAI GENRE (and this is not a "new thing" either. It just got very popular and formulaic just recently)

They would have been exposed to various things in their lives and that includes having a healthy libido.

They must have the "common sense" to always look for differences around them and wanting to know "why" (heck, if the sky is suddenly red, I'd like to know why too)

For a normal boy to have heard of the isekai genre (and most likely consumed some form of media that has this genre and be aware of the "tropes" of said genre), they would be "genre savvy" especially if they are self-aware enough to know that "hey, I just got isekai'd didn't I?"

It ain't a thing of "settling in another country" but literally being "transported by some means (physically, spiritually, or what have you) to another WORLD". That's what ISEKAI IS.

As a normal person (because that's what we're talking about here right?), they sure as heck would want to figure out REAL FAST as to what changed. If only for their very OWN SURVIVAL, much less the fact that the Japanese are really big in ensuring that they follow social norms to a very high degree (to the point that even a girl getting molested in a train is afraid to speak up because it will disrupt everyone else's day. That is some f-cked up sh-t for a western mindset but that is HOW STRICT they conform themselves to the social norms).

I find it VERY F-CKING UNLIKELY that a person, at the very least, will NOT want to confirm that their ability to show things properly to others is socially acceptable. Heck, in another world, how do you know that waving your hand is not somehow seen as a gesture of violence?

We lament the idiocy and denseness of the MC-kun with the knowledge that they are PICKED UP FROM THAT AFOREMENTIONED CLONING FACILITY. They are NOT IN ANY WAY representative of the "normal person" and is very much acknowledged internally that they are the result of "fantasy bullshit" or any other writing bullshit.

It doesn't make it any less frustrating to see it happen. But to try and imply that THIS IS HOW A NORMAL PERSON WOULD ACTUALLY ACT IN THEIR PLACE is an insult to the good thinking and "normal person".

Heck, we're reading a work with blood related incest is a standard not the exception. So there is already a high ceiling of "suspension of disbelief" that is needed for one to read this work. To imply, however, that MC-kun's actions is somehow indicative of what others ("normal people") would have done.... well, I can only speak for myself, but that is a high degree of insult and slander for me personally.

Didn't think I'll somehow get insulted 2nd hand. when I read the forums lol. I just can't stand stupid and intellectual dishonesty and somehow someone trying to intellectualize such trash into being acceptable in "real world circumstances".

-------------------------

Ah, Sakura is still a female after all.

Imouto is Imouto...

The fear of the imouto rejection is strong indeed. Can't even really fault him on closing off like that.

Too bad that he's not aware that they are more than happy to actually grab that V-card and exert EXTREME (sexual) VIOLENCE on it that it'll be destroyed.

Not really much to say on this chapter. Got a 12 pager next tho.

Good luck TL! And thanks for the work!

Fed-Kun's army
The danger levels are rising, and he's gradually being affected by the increasing degeneracy! Stay strong, Sou-ldier!
As always, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Sakura is such a petite little snack of a woman. Her boobs look so lovely in her see-through gown.

Thank you for the translation (Sakura trembling from horniness is so attractive).

Users who are viewing this thread