A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
The other two's eyes and expression is that of someone exasperated, emphatic, and a touch of concern.

Supposed to be the elite of the elite but the number 1 of the class is now down HORRENDOUS for that boy smell.

Considering the circumstances of their school (in which any female who engages in anything near sexual assault is immediately expelled), I am 100% sure that this is just the author pulling on a bit and wouldn't actually do anything actionable for Miku.

At the very least, the other two guards will stop her and most likely just chalk it up to a moment of weakness (cuz boysmell).

I highly doubt that Author-kun would actually let Miku get expelled (and shatter MC-kun's annoying innocence about the circumstances of the male gender in that world) so I don't see anything happening (for better or for worse).

It is the kind of work that we engage in after all.

Thanks for the TL! Nice on being on break! But don't forget to actually HAVE some relaxing time on said break.

Dex-chan lover
960.jpg

Prey Detected

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
To continue a line of thought that @LordofLeechers had back in chapter 84. this is literally the "girls of this world are biologically wired differently" trope coming up in a new way.

Miku's inner monologue is not exaggerating: she likely got such a flood of hormones (dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin) the previous day and is so susceptible to it due to evolution selecting for it, that the effect on poor serious Miku coming off that high is identical to a drug addict in withdrawal:
5013556.gif

(Girls affected in this universe just have their brains yeeted to the right side of the chart violently, though the degree likely varies by the genetics of the girl in question.)

Dex-chan lover
I want to smell all the girls as much as they want to smell Sou. Horny women must smell so good. From their boobs as sweat rolls down them to their butts that slightly jiggle from the tiniest movement.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Who made this is probably high on drugs, on a depraved orgy and doing underwater skydiving at the same time.

To continue a line of thought that @LordofLeechers had back in chapter 84. this is literally the "girls of this world are biologically wired differently" trope coming up in a new way.

Miku's inner monologue is not exaggerating: she likely got such a flood of hormones (dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin) the previous day and is so susceptible to it due to evolution selecting for it, that the effect on poor serious Miku coming off that high is identical to a drug addict in withdrawal:
5013556.gif

(Girls affected in this universe just have their brains yeeted to the right side of the chart violently, though the degree likely varies by the genetics of the girl in question.)

Dex-chan lover
Valiant struggle? I gave up a good while ago, and now strive to make as many people as possible suffer the same cruel fate. Mwahahaha! 😈
I'm surprised they changed Seinfeld Is Unfunny. I thought it would be called that forever. I'm glad they changed it, I always hated that name.

Users who are viewing this thread