A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Hinata was so... different.

Plot twist: Hinata was actually asexual.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Interesting.

HInata is an interesting character.

Not because she's not thirsting over MC-kun or how she's not constantly on a panties wet state.

She is more of a "now" person. At least that is how I see it.

She is not driven by the societal need to procreate and the hyper sexual norms around her (even if she is undoubtedly aware).

She is not trying to think of the "future" in which she might win biologically by securing a "fresh/physical source of semen" like a lot of girls do around her.

She is, right now, a guard student tasked with ensuring that nothing amiss goes that puts MC-kun into any danger. So she focuses on being that kind of person.

She is not engaging with thoughts on anything beyond that for such things lies ruin and a failure on her chosen assigned task (like Miku for example).

She is the quintessential student that exemplifies what is needed for an elite school of girls to be like.

Maybe that is why a lot of people like her.

I can also just as easily CRUSH them with one proposition.

Hinata could also be just lesbian.

The cries of fans who'd pair her up with MC-kun could be heard.

I for one would love it if the Author-kun would actually just explain such inconsistencies from the "normal" in that world by introducing to us the first Lesbian character.

There is no thirst thoughts because MC-kun is the wrong gender for HInata to be thristing over.

I would love that.

Also, thanks for the TL and happy holidays/merry christmas! Enjoy your break!

Edit: I have, so far, read most of the forum/comments section on this work. Only ones I hadn't are when there is a multi-chapter release (I just go to the most latest one) so I'll say I'm pretty well read on what people are saying.

As far as I can tell, noone has tried to explain Hinata's "otherness" vs the others via the simple proposition that she's Lesbian.

It feels like people are not willing to even think that.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'll say it I've been waiting but Hinata should be the first of those 3 (iyk what I mean) idk about before the family but probably Onee first of the mom and little sis

Users who are viewing this thread