A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
see you next chapter
79e9b910057aa5774593f2c5d9476645.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man, i stopped reading that after ch. 121. anything interesting happened since then?
I myself stopped reading after ch. 171. I just don't like how mentally weak MC was. And with MC's bully in the original world also being there (real jacked, alpha vibe, with really bad personality to boot) I wasn't surprised MC getting NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
There are other Apes mind you.

A bunch of ya'll acting like what she is smelling is his farts or something, but I'm pretty sure it's just his body odor? Because she smelled it before they even got to the station.

But also, she's sooo done for. MC gonna take over the world via harem at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, ariganto HeatManga for another chapter release. :clap:
But can someone explain me whats the "fragnance of happiness" is supposed to be ? I thought first its the MC male odor (since males in this world tend to be more or less more feminine it seems) but now I get a feeling its something else ?
I fucking love chicks with that fetish tho.

Dex-chan lover
Male amus probably. Cats smell males vs females that way.

S.C.A.T. girl is top 1.

Once again, ariganto HeatManga for another chapter release. :clap:
But can someone explain me whats the "fragnance of happiness" is supposed to be ? I thought first its the MC male odor (since males in this world tend to be more or less more feminine it seems) but now I get a feeling its something else ?
I fucking love chicks with that fetish tho.

Dex-chan lover
Male amus probably. Cats smell males vs females that way.

S.C.A.T. girl is top 1.
WTF. I had to google that lol. No way thats the lore here, otherwise the other chicks would also sniffed it out too. Im currious if the untranslated chapters mentioned anything regarding this. I wont be surprised IF she was into sniffing, probably even drinking MC... you know what lol :02:

But I still believe its just MC odor.

Dex-chan lover
I want to hope for the funny. For this crazy scent chick to try to assault MC and actually get her ass beat by the other chicks and then arrested.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like, her obsessiveness is borderline like the little sister, I’m expecting a Pokémon battle between these two already, except they ARE the Pokemon

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:
So He lets himself get bullied/NTR'd and does nothing about it?
I haven’t read it in a long time but from where I stopped it wasn’t anything like that like they had a whole flackback sequence and it’s revealed that MC used to compete with his would be bully, but bully is literally insane and he killed his mom and kidnapped his childhood friend just because MC tries to compete with him, so MC is traumatized by that. Haven’t seen where bully comes back into the story though so I might just be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread